Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Youtube soycuck called incel a pig on stream

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
@IronMike according to mr. cuck incels are pigs for just wanting sex from wahmen. What else are they good for?

I've never heard of this faggot before.
I thought youtubers had given up on incel-related topics because those types of videos get easily demonitized.
Even that bald dude (I don't remember his name) stopped making incel videos a while back.

this is whats going on in his mind
giphy.gif

@IronMike according to mr. cuck incels are pigs for just wanting sex from wahmen. What else are they good for?

I disliked that video.
Hope he gets into a car crash accident, and his face gets crippled.
Then i can laugh my ass off to his situation.
Arrogant pricks deserve no less.

I've never heard of this faggot before.
I thought youtubers had given up on incel-related topics because those types of videos get easily demonitized.
Even that bald dude (I don't remember his name) stopped making incel videos a while back.
shaman?

darkwing cuck when there’s trouble it’s sjw white knight cuck :feelsmusic:

He wouldn't call a foid a pig for just wanting sex, he'd say "she's a strong independent woman that takes what she wants." Yet it's totally fine for cucks like him to call men who never had unpaid sex, or sex period, pigs all they want.

I wish I was a pig so I could fuck a qt foid, take the pigpill ded srs

At least i see my name on stream

This faggot bugman has a female voice. I would beat his faggot ass

based shaman, right? He literally milked thebtopic and moved on.
He sucked the incel cash cow titties dry. But there's still a market for actual incel youtubers, not just people who talk about them in a response video.

Incels are low-hanging fruit for commentators/youtubers.

@Weeb25, this cuck mentioned you

It's just some """redpilled""" MGTOW, aside from ignorance here and there he doesn't really say anything rage-inducing.
It's good that he made a video like this, some of his incel-in-denial subscribers might visit the forum and get blackpilled.

i skimmed through the video to see if im in it and im not

its over

The coping is strong in this one.

his browser theme triggers me ;(

He wouldn't call a foid a pig for just wanting sex, he'd say "she's a strong independent woman that takes what she wants." Yet it's totally fine for cucks like him to call men who never had unpaid sex, or sex period, pigs all they want.