Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

youtuber based shaman pussied out

Classic_Jarvis

Classic_Jarvis

Recruit
★★★★★
The youtuber BasedShaman who used to make videos about Elliot Rodger, and who used to mock us incels, has deleted all of his incel related videos. The cunt pussied out. Guess he couldn't stand a little heat after the Toronto incident. Now he's making up excuses, trying to justify his move with the excuse of "self improvement" and "becoming a better person". The term "incel" suddenly has become a hot potato.

He pussed out before this stating he doesn't affiliate with incels in any way and wanted us to leave.

Everything he does is based on the almighty Jewtube shekel.

why would he delete them?

this guy was always a creepy smug asshole

Who gives a fuck TBH if you like popular normie shit like basedShaman go play fucking fortnite, if you watch popular YouTubers like this fucking parasite who makes a living off of making fun of ER you need to get out

don't even know of this guy

he talked about Elliot Rodger's PUAhate and bodybuilding forum posts. I didn't know before how Elliot Rodger created a fake Stacy account to rate himself favourably, that was some pretty funny shit :lul:

Guy is a fucking waste and anybody who watches him should GKTS. Makes sense to me he would focus on making fun of incels because he knows he is one, and thinking that annoying fag voice gives him any status is major cope. Embarrassing channel.

Guy is a fucking waste and anybody who watches him should GKTS. Makes sense to me he would focus on making fun of incels because he knows he is one, and thinking that annoying fag voice gives him any status is major cope. Embarrassing channel.
preach

Only good thing about his channel was that the he was one of the few to talk about this kind of shit. Not many like it.

Your old avatar of the guy with the mustache was better. Halos your posts/makes you look more masculine.

Only good thing about his channel was that the he was one of the few to talk about this kind of shit. Not many like it.

Your old avatar of the guy with the mustache was better. Halos your posts/makes you look more masculine.
Escanor

tumblr_p7mfik4j6s1qbkiaho3_500.gif

tumblr_p7mfik4j6s1qbkiaho2_1280.gif

tumblr_p7lekaKjrn1vc35ioo5_r1_540.gif

SelfishSecondhandChameleon-size_restricted.gif

Always thought something was off about this guy and his annoying forced voice

Name of anime

EDIT - Said to myself it looks like sin nanatsu no taizai (need to watch the new season I guess)
yeah its season 2, pretty bland until escanor comes tbh

A lot of people pussying out on it too "former incel" "i dont use that term to describe myself anymore" lmao

He pussed out before this stating he doesn't affiliate with incels in any way and wanted us to leave.

Everything he does is based on the almighty Jewtube shekel.
Fucking normie... Thats why i didnt like his videos from the start... Fucking guy mocking and smiling while talking about killers/shooters...

textbook normie asian. trying to talk down to us incels when he admitted he only got laid like twice and hasnt for years.

just lol at him

I see that guy make a video on whoever goes on a killing spree that week. I've never bothered to watch more than 5 minutes of his videos, they just strike me as incredibly low-effort and nothing more than cashing-in on the attention of a recent news event.

I've always found it weird though, how he can seemingly be obsessed and extensively research mass killers, yet no one will bat an eyelid at it. It's probably just because the dude's normie-ish in how he conducts himself. If I was to say to someone "I spend a lot of time researching mass killers", I'd be immediately detained in a fucking mental hospital.

I lol'd pretty hard at this, he doesn't wanna lose out on those precious shekels yt is giving him

I actually used to watch him for his ER content...although I never liked him and thought he was a smug normie shit
Too bad he deleted all his videos, kind of unnecessary imo

never heard of him before, how many views did he average?

What a spastic. That was his chance to get some views on his shitty videos. But no. He took them down.