Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Youtuber says he gives up on women and buys a sexdol because he can't find stacy to fuck.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

He buys a sexdol because he can't find a stacy and he's not happy with beckys, so what is he gonna do now? He's gonna fuck a sexdol! Fucking fakecel, i hate him so fucking much.

Last edited:
I hate this normalfag piece of shit. He knows he can get pussy.

I remember this guy. Did he ever actually call himself incel though? Seems like his MO all along was just bitching about how lonely he was.

this faggot gets on my nerves all the time

I hate this normalfag piece of shit. He knows he can get pussy.

Probably struggles more than he wants to admit. No foid genuinely wants him, they want to milk him for what he is worth.

He got laid before internet fame. He's a standardcel

He buys a sexdol because he can't find a stacy and he's not happy with beckys, so what is he gonna do now? He's gonna fuck a sexdol! Fucking fakecel, i hate him so fucking much.

View attachment 116709

View attachment 116709

Asian.....jaw line....english accent...but whining. Why do i get a primal urge to fight this guy? Must destroy his privilege with my fists of hard bone....smash tha mufugen patriarchy :feelsree:
Nvm i understand why foids don't like even normie asian men now...just something about that smug piano playing. Foids got that one right. Although at the same time i feel like a moron barbarian foid for thinking that...im sure hes a good person...dunno. Ok hes got some thoughtful things to say in the beginning that aren't wahhh i bought a fuck pillow. Welp. The urge to cleanse asian men has subsided...this must be how foids think. Just 1488 non stop. I like this guy now. Partly because i could probably dbz blast him..which is twisted..but also because he's at least being honest..i tthink. Theres my thoughts. Trying to justify my instinct to be a dickhead.

Last edited:
Cute adorable becky loli ok for me, but ugly femoids have no value, better fap to animu lolis

based. he's clearly gl, so why should he pump and dump lowly beckies and leave the rest of us fucked?

What else can he do? I have a sexdoll and I can claim that it’s better than a Becky prostitute so I understand him.

This guy is just playing a character at this point, assuming he was ever legit to begin with. I used to watch his stuff back when he seemed like he was genuine as watching his channel was like looking into someone's life. Everything was raw and unedited and he just said whatever random shit came to his mind. Then as his channel grew he started just making up shit or saying outrageous stuff just for attention. It became like a scripted soap opera, albeit a really weird one. He got exposed by Nobita ("Find your love in Japan"), who showed a screencap of his (HIMR's) discord where he outright said he was planning on making stuff up just to start drama with him.

I sort of feel the same way about Eggman, although not to such an extreme extent. Back in 2015-2016 he was a very blunt, genuine guy who was putting himself out there for all to see. He felt so relatable. But these days it's obvious he's faking a personality and he streams instead of making videos because he makes more money streaming. He's basically just another e-celebrity now, albeit one with just a small (albeit highly engaged) audience.

not really. he can only get laid in japan, hell even then he gets cucked for better looking white guys JFL
Are you sure he isn't just larping for yet views?

Wasn't this guy in Germany trying to get laid again recently after divorcing his Japanese wife? Is he actually going to dolls now?
I am sure he would be doing his "cereal" runs again in a week.

Wasn't this guy in Germany trying to get laid again recently after divorcing his Japanese wife? Is he actually going to dolls now?
I am sure he would be doing his "cereal" runs again in a week.
yeah he got cucked in germany. he spends all this money to bring some girl over to his hotel room, yet she leaves cause her ex bf misses her JFL

Why do people follow and keep posting stuff about this guy? It's beyond me.

This guy is just playing a character at this point, assuming he was ever legit to begin with. I used to watch his stuff back when he seemed like he was genuine as watching his channel was like looking into someone's life. Everything was raw and unedited and he just said whatever random shit came to his mind. Then as his channel grew he started just making up shit or saying outrageous stuff just for attention. It became like a scripted soap opera, albeit a really weird one. He got exposed by Nobita ("Find your love in Japan"), who showed a screencap of his (HIMR's) discord where he outright said he was planning on making stuff up just to start drama with him.

I sort of feel the same way about Eggman, although not to such an extreme extent. Back in 2015-2016 he was a very blunt, genuine guy who was putting himself out there for all to see. He felt so relatable. But these days it's obvious he's faking a personality and he streams instead of making videos because he makes more money streaming. He's basically just another e-celebrity now, albeit one with just a small (albeit highly engaged) audience.
Gotta need constant interesting content when you are big. Obviously making up content is a easy way to increase content output for viewers retention.

just clickbait this boyo is a neet and desperately wants youtubebuxx

I think his mental health is just declining. I've been watching all of his streams for the last few months, these are 3-5 hours of him just sitting and saying whatever comes up to him so there's no way he can "play a character" in those and he's more extreme in those than in his regular videos. He made jokes about killing his mother to get his inheritance money and talked about how he used to sell his sister's underwear online as a few examples.

Based on some of the stories he has told, it seems like his father was the only person in his life who gave him a reason to try and accomplish something and once he passed away, he just went nuts and reverted back to the mental state of a small child. I'm serious, if you watch his streams it sounds like you're listening to an elementary schooler talking. I guess another reason for this declining mental health is that, according to him, the only thing he really does every day is fap, play this one videogame he's obsessed with and make videos for his channel. Which explains why he can do streams of sometimes 5 hours long serveral times a week.

Clickbait nonsense
This hapa is what happens when a Chad gets born into a boy's body, all he does is go around getting sex and for some reason his early teens female fanbase enjoy the show

He looks like a high-tier normalfag or a Chang.

Asian.....jaw line....english accent...but whining. Why do i get a primal urge to fight this guy? Must destroy his privilege with my fists of hard bone....smash tha mufugen patriarchy :feelsree:
Nvm i understand why foids don't like even normie asian men now...just something about that smug piano playing. Foids got that one right. Although at the same time i feel like a moron barbarian foid for thinking that...im sure hes a good person...dunno. Ok hes got some thoughtful things to say in the beginning that aren't wahhh i bought a fuck pillow. Welp. The urge to cleanse asian men has subsided...this must be how foids think. Just 1488 non stop. I like this guy now. Partly because i could probably dbz blast him..which is twisted..but also because he's at least being honest..i tthink. Theres my thoughts. Trying to justify my instinct to be a dickhead.

This guy is such a fake bastard, a bad posterboy of us.

Buying a realdoll isnt a bad idea actually
You can mold a foid how you like it and then fuck it whenever you want
Unless you look for "love", then you could consider roping

He never claimed to be a incel

Woe is me another guy who says dumb shit for clicks.

Seems based. Theres plenty of MGTOW buying sexdolls atm.

stop posting this faggot here, he literally had a turkish whore come over to germany to fuck him

wow another hapa volcel.

View attachment 116709

jfl I would kill to be in his situation, this man is choosing a piece of silicon over a living breathing female when he could score 7/10s
Fuck normies.

stop posting this faggot here, he literally had a turkish whore come over to germany to fuck him
If true this. Life is hard for everyone but needing a fuck pillow just because you aren't getting chad levels of action...it's whiny. You got dudes out here with muscular distrophy who have to pay ugly whores to begrudginly jerk them off. It can't be that bad to be a k pop fucker...other than his mentality. Maybe mentalceldom really effects him though. It's possible im just a slightly racist cowboy dickhead as well. Im sure hes a good guy but if hes getting turkish pussy flown to him....he should advocate for change in general not whine about his expensive fuck pillow.

If true this. Life is hard for everyone but needing a fuck pillow just because you aren't getting chad levels of action...it's whiny. You got dudes out here with muscular distrophy who have to pay ugly whores to begrudginly jerk them off. It can't be that bad to be a k pop fucker...other than his mentality. Maybe mentalceldom really effects him though. It's possible im just a slightly racist cowboy dickhead as well. Im sure hes a good guy but if hes getting turkish pussy flown to him....he should advocate for change in general not whine about his expensive fuck pillow.

Yeah you're right he's a stupid bitch. I don't understand why some people are so smitten with him on this forum.

https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbYcPGCEefg&t=3s

If you don't wanna watch the video, he has a turkish girl come to meet him, he fucks her (makes her bleed) and then makes her cry. Now I have no problem with him making her bleed or cry, that is based. But we need to stop postng him here.

Hapa dude is apparently 30. He's autistic but pretty based

He only gets noodlewhores but deep down he wants a white girl