Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Zesto has ascended

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
Thread title

Not srs

Attachments

• IMG_2994.JPG
    IMG_2994.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 243
Damn, I thought the Zesto saga was finally over.

I wish it was me.
If that's him in the photo, he's very good looking.

Fake news. Zesto would sooner chop his balls off and eat them than be seen with a western foid.

that girl is so hot she was in mad men

Zesto became a tranny and now lives as a cumdumpster of a tyrone from nigeria

What happened to him? I used to be in his discord but my account got banned. other forum is dead and he's banned from looksmaxx. He's gone radio silent

Damn you had me hype for a second lol

FUCK I want to motorboat those tiddies and choke her throat :feelsohh:

Boymaxxing gone wrong

hope he didn't rope, was a fun guy to talk to and he said he would send me pics of his japan merch

he looks like a metrosexual mainlander wtf lol
wtf u seen @Mainländer pic?

JFL I remember when he was just a little maycel(I am proud of you, all grown up:feelsokman:, postmogging me:feelscry:) I remember him posting his balding head in the FIFA megathread

And damn, no way this dude is a white guy, his head looks like a balding Turkish old fat dude who makes good Turkish food

JFL I remember when he was just a little maycel(I am proud of you, all grown up:feelsokman:, postmogging me:feelscry:) I remember him posting his balding head in the FIFA megathread

And damn, no way this dude is a white guy, his head looks like a balding Turkish old fat dude who makes good Turkish food
lol no i never saw mainlanders pic. i always imagine him to look like his first profile pic that like mexican guy or w/e.

I can't be white because I'm balding? That's something new. I've been to Germany and there are way more Norwooders there than here in Brazil.

lol no i never saw mainlanders pic. i always imagine him to look like his first profile pic that like mexican guy or w/e.
That guy is Philipp Mainländer the philosopher, who was German. I look a little bit like him (white guy with weak chin and brown eyes and hair) but he mogs me, and hairmogs me to oblivion.

Anyone who have sympathy towards zesto should be thrown to prison along with tyrone

On his site he would go on about some western Chinese girl who rejected him. Also I'm pretty sure there was someone else. Why do you ask?
Im just curious im dissapointed blackpilled ppl still orbit foids especially zesto

He stylemogs the vast majority of incels, that much can be said.
It is over if HE mogs you JFL. That is not style, his hair looks like my foid babysitter in the 90s

He probably roped on his last day in Japan after not ascending tbh.

Lifefuel for zestocels tbh