Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Zoomercels GTFIH! Does anybody remember Diary of A Wimpy Kid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

Any zoomercels remember reading diary of a wimpy kid?

• Yes

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Fuck you faggot

• Fuck you nigger

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • You deserve to be banned from .co tbh ngl

• Total voters
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
No ded srs. Does anybody else remember reading it? And then slowly being able to relate to Gregory as you grew up and kept reading (and eventually ditched reading the series as a whole).

Yeah I watched the movies and I read all books ( In Dutch ).
In Dutch it was called “Het leven van een loser” which translates to “The life of a loser”.
Jfl.

Yes, I own all the books. If Greg didn’t go ER, Rowley or Fregly did. Fregly was a trucel tbh

Yes bro. Have you read diary of a supreme gentleman? I havent

Yeah I watched the movies and I read all books ( In Dutch ).
In Dutch it was called “Het leven van een loser” which translates to “The life of a loser”.
Jfl.
Hahhahaahaahahahahahahahaahahagaaba ahahahaha

not technically a zoomer but yea i read the first couple of books in elementary school and watched the movies

yes I read like 6 of them

I watched the movie because i cant read

Yeah, I stopped at Cabin Fever. Might read all of them again for old times sake lol.

20 years old and yes, i remember it

I watched the movie because i cant read
hahahahaha retardo
yes I read like 6 of them

No ded srs. Does anybody else remember reading it? And then slowly being able to relate to Gregory as you grew up and kept reading (and eventually ditched reading the series as a whole).
The Gregory guy was incel in denial. He was such a cuckold faggot tbh

UScel trait ngl,EEcels like myself never knew about it prior to having it mentioned onlline

Yes when I visited my family in American in early 2010s it was super popular. I remember there was a movie about wimpy kid going with his father to a civil war re-enactments.

Yes when I visited my family in American in early 2010s it was super popular. I remember there was a movie about wimpy kid going with his father to a civil war re-enactments.
Yes that shit was funny
UScel trait ngl,EEcels like myself never knew about it prior to having it mentioned onlline
What did EEcels do for fun as kiddos?

Yes that shit was funny

What did EEcels do for fun as kiddos?
Play computer games and soccer, wander around neighborhood. Spent most of the time outside doing stupid shit mostly. At least I did.

Play computer games and soccer, wander around neighborhood. Spent most of the time outside doing stupid shit mostly. At least I did.
I wandered around my neighborhood too by myself usually on bike watching nature it was nice and somber and wholesome. Didn’t rly play soccer tho lol played a lot of poptropica for computer games

Mombucks me xd

I wandered around my neighborhood too by myself usually on bike watching nature it was nice and somber and wholesome. Didn’t rly play soccer tho lol played a lot of poptropica for computer games
That’s nice, we played mostly LEGO and flash games like swords and sandals or boxhead. Bet I was quite surprised when I went to America as a kid and learned soccer isn’t popular at all among kids.

I vaguely remember it, but that's only because it was featured in Poptropica (game I used to play a lot as a kid).

That’s nice, we played mostly LEGO and flash games like swords and sandals or boxhead. Bet I was quite surprised when I went to America as a kid and learned soccer isn’t popular at all among kids.
Oh yea flash games too coolmathgames and LEGO Nintendo shit lol
never read it
Did I ask nigger?