Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Zoomercels let’s attack all of the boomercels on this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Its not over for under 18s, the opportunity of college is still there
after college/university there is never another opportunity with so many single, whorish women around you 24/7
Nah if you finish high school a virgin, its never even began in college. College is when foids learn their SMV, become fully hypergamous and never fuck anything below 7/10.

After you turn 18 and graduate high school, you can firmly say you're a truecel. I turn 18 in a month (march) and graduate in 4 months (june) :feels::feels::feels:

after college/university there is never another opportunity with so many single, whorish women around you 24/7
lol yes because theyre single totally

There is not a single virgin girl in any of my classes. How do you think it's going to change in college where women have even more to choose from?

Nah if you finish high school a virgin, its never even began in college. College is when foids learn their SMV, become fully hypergamous and never fuck anything below 7/10.

After you turn 18 and graduate high school, you can firmly say you're a truecel.
volcel if you don't try till your last days of college/university
still so many chances, you probably will fail but if you didn't try then you're basically killing yourself by bringing your inevitable sui closer

I just wish they wouldn't immedianlty assume your a fakecel just because your a teen. Most of these guys really don't know how bad it is for average and ugly teenagers in 2020. And no I don't think I'm an incel because a stacy rejected me one time.
we have it worse than boomers because we grew up in the social media age and have to deal with it and being bullied by ppl taking pictures of us and making fun of us with their phones secretly

I wonder (((who))) is behind this thread

United we stand
Divided we fall

There are like 2 boomercels in here anyway
Yes but does he count millennials as boomers? I for one was born on the tail end of the millennial generation but I promote solidarity with the based zoomers, even though the OP might consider that cucked. Or not, depending on what is defined as what. I still feel old as dirt though...

Yes but does he count millennials as boomers? I for one was born on the tail end of the millennial generation but I promote solidarity with the based zoomers, even though the OP might consider that cucked. Or not, depending on what is defined as what. I still feel old as dirt though...
ur are a zoomber

ur are a zoomber
I was born mid 90s. I guess that's accurate enough. I'm surely not a boomer, neither technically nor in spirit but I digress.

I was born mid 90s. I guess that's accurate enough. I'm surely not a boomer, neither technically nor in spirit but I digress.
hmm mid 90s.. if ur like 25 or younger than ur like zoomer I think If ur like 27 ur zoomber if ur over that ur boomer

There are like 2 boomercels in here anyway

Lol

I really doubt there are much of any users born between 1946-1964.
The internet has co-opted the term "boomer" to mean anyone born before the fucking 90s.
Reference the "30 year old boomer meme". The last time there were 30 year old boomers was 1994. Way before 4chan bros.
As a historycel, sometimes the internet breaks my mind.

Last edited: