Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zoomers Are The First Generation Ever To Be Raised In A Gynocentric Society

• Thread starter Deleted member 24048
  • Start date
Deleted member 24048

Deleted member 24048

Future Lottery Winner
-
That's fucking crazy, I'd say anyone under 30 was raised in a gynocentric society. At no other point in civilization has man been dominated or ruled over by females. This is a turning point in history, technology ushered this into reality.

Within a mere generation many if not most men have already been deemed inadequate. Men are flocking to gyms like never before with the hopes of one day finding a relationship, spending more time on looks than any previous generation, orbiting en-masse and becoming SIMPs to degrees civilization has never seen. This is only the beginning, I cannot imagine this going well for us in the future.

I expect men to become more effeminate, beta, simpish, self conscious and ultimately subservient towards women.

Millenials lived in gynocentric society too

Ragefuel tag needed :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Millenials lived in gynocentric society too
Arguable, i'd say those who had Facebook in HS, along with cell phones were the age when Gynocentrism truly took over, I think that's those under 30. Millennial did have protocols like affirmative action but still it was a male dominated world from what I remember in regards to tv shows, the news, the workplace, etc. Now all of that has gone :soy:

Last edited:
I'm a 20 year old Zoomer
i hate women

The gender “equality” experiment will fail (it is currently failing) and we will revert to a normal patriarchal world (in which women ironically benefit more than in modern foid-led society)..

Bilderberg attendees, ultra wealthy global elites with that old money, whether Jewish or not imo.

I think women are easier to manipulate and men are so biologically driven to sex that we will just follow whatever gets us laid the most often. A small group of powerful men let this happen, docile simps who endlessly chase pussy are easier to control. Subservient weasel like men, who act like women, ie. gossip, dance, use beauty products, don't physically defend themselves, snitch on others etc. will become the norm, if it hasn't already.

My generation is fucked

The gender “equality” experiment will fail (it is currently failing) and we will revert to a normal patriarchal world (in which women ironically benefit more than in modern foid-led society)..
Wishful thinking. The future will be completely dominated by women globally, even more so than it already is now. Male behavior will be almost entirely focused on what foids want. Whether it is bluepill, redpill, blackpill, foids win.

Bluepill - more simping, betabuxxing, tryhardmaxxing, personalitymaxxing.
Redpill - gymceling, approachmaxxing, fashionmaxxing, darktriadmaxxing.
Blackpill - LDAR, getting unwanted males completely out of sight (they didn't really exist to begin with).

It is failing to you, is it failing to the ones who guide the way civilization moves forward? Is it failing to women? Definitely, not young women in their teens or 20s, perhaps older women but they still get good divorce settlements and endless dating opportunity etc.

It is definitely failing men sans Chad but as men have lost power in society I don't see us being able to make the change, too many weak subservient cucks are being created that are steadfast in their conformity to the social norms.
Wishful thinking. The future will be completely dominated by women globally, even more so than it already is now. Male behavior will be almost entirely focused on what foids want. Whether it is bluepill, redpill, blackpill, foids win.

Bluepill - more simping, betabuxxing, tryhardmaxxing, personalitymaxxing.
Redpill - gymceling, approachmaxxing, fashionmaxxing, darktriadmaxxing.
Blackpill - LDAR, getting unwanted males completely out of sight (they didn't really exist to begin with).
High IQ ricecel, as one would expect. :feelsYall:

Anyone born in the early 20th century has tbh

we are doomed

Zoomers have become slaves to not only their employers but also women, whereas the Boomers had unions, made bank in basically every job there was and nearly all got laid/married to a more appreciative less slutty woman.

Talk about progress :soy:

Black/brown races are still pretty masculine

Black/brown races are still pretty masculine
I see that declining, in the West too albeit a bit slower than Whites/Asians. I don't live around many Blacks so I don't have as well of a grasp on their culture.

Obviously, pretty much all 3rd world countries are masculine and any refugees/immigrants from those countries will be masculine.

i dont know if im a boomer or zoomer tbh, i cant relate to people my own age bracket at all and get on a lot better with 40-50 yr olds.

i dont know if im a boomer or zoomer tbh, i cant relate to people my own age bracket at all and get on a lot better with 40-50 yr olds.
Your a zoomer as dictated by your age.

You possibly relate to older people better because the conversations are more about things, ideas and generally respectful whereas talking to people your own age you end up inevitably comparing status and are more wary to maintain a front. At least that's the case with me.

Indeed but as we know, gynocentric societies are doomed to collapse. It is inevitable. I might be wrong on this but weren’t the Neolithic peoples of Europe matriarchal and gynocentric before the Chad Indo-Europeans invaded and absolutely eviscerated them?

Your a zoomer as dictated by your age.

You possibly relate to older people better because the conversations are more about things, ideas and generally respectful whereas talking to people your own age you end up inevitably comparing status and are more wary to maintain a front. At least that's the case with me.

that makes sense :feelsokman: Whenever i think of zoomer i think of some instagram thot or simp tho tbh

I see that declining, in the West too albeit a bit slower than Whites/Asians. I don't live around many Blacks so I don't have as well of a grasp on their culture.

Obviously, pretty much all 3rd world countries are masculine and any refugees/immigrants from those countries will be masculine.
Yeah. Even Redneck whites can be cucky towards foids too

Indeed but as we know, gynocentric societies are doomed to collapse.
tbh Matriarchal and gynocentric societies never accomplish shit. Patriarchal societies create civilization, Matriarchal societies create grass hut shit hole tribes.

Zoomers are the doomed generation. The future generations will spit on our graves for allowing it to get this bad.

Over for zoomcels

My little brother is a zoomer it's beyond over for him