Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zoomers (particularly American ones) - Just how bad is it REALLY?

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
We all know the memes of girls worshiping eBoys and so on, and obviously that's legit but is it REALLY as insane as it's made out to be? Out of 100 guys how many of them would you say have or have had gfs?

We are going the way of Japan rapidly.

We all know the memes of girls worshiping eBoys and so on, and obviously that's legit but is it REALLY as insane as it's made out to be? Out of 100 guys how many of them would you say have or have had gfs?

We are going the way of Japan rapidly.
Japan went way of autistic degeneracy while us will be just violent degeneracy.

I'm not american, but my country has like 8 forums dedicated to inceldom. :feelsrope:

It's worse than they even say it is

zoomers are trucels

Japan went way of autistic degeneracy while us will be just violent degeneracy.
Wish this was true but I don't see it. I know on this forum and the "manosphere" (cringe) people are aware but it's insane how many simps there are out there. Guys will do ANYTHING to be acknowledged by a foid. There are ugly, literally bland, plain jane sluts making hundreds or even thousands of dollars from onlyfans simps. Don't underestimate how pathetic the average man is.

Its very bad, like holy shit. Before school closed everyone was making tiktoks in class with pretty boy chads.

It fucking sucks. Sub 8 law is in effect everywhere you go

Its very bad, like holy shit. Before school closed everyone was making tiktoks in class with pretty boy chads.
It amazes me how prevalent tiktok has become. Not only is it a Chinese spying app, girls also whore themselves out at younger and younger ages.

The difference between as short as five years ago and now is brutal. I didn't even have a phone until I was 16, and in any case social media was limited to Facebook and Twitter; only later did more degenerate things like Instagram and Snapchat come up.

Sure, foids will be foids, but the whoring network has basically exploded in size in such a short time it's insane.

It amazes me how prevalent tiktok has become. Not only is it a Chinese spying app, girls also whore themselves out at younger and younger ages.

The difference between as short as five years ago and now is brutal. I didn't even have a phone until I was 16, and in any case social media was limited to Facebook and Twitter; only later did more degenerate things like Instagram and Snapchat come up.

Sure, foids will be foids, but the whoring network has basically exploded in size in such a short time it's insane.
Yeah the scale of it is incredible. It blows my MIND how the average woman can make money selling fucking FEET PICS. FEET PICS. What the FUCK? And here I am slaving for nothing. Fuck this shit.