Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Zuckerberg gets mogged again (Face only edition)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
EQ0FRpvXYAAnwQF

On the right we have Mark Zuckerberg (CEO and founder of Facebook)

On the left we have vitali klitschko (the brother of wladmir) who was Heavyweight Boxing world champion and now mayor of Kiev in Ukraine.

I don't even need to say why but you can obviously tell one guys face mogs the other. And it isn't zuck's doing the mogging.

Zuck gets mogged all of the time

If he’s still alive after the mog from the basketball guy , he will be just fine with this

If he’s still alive after the mog from the basketball guy , he will be just fine with this
Before the focus was on size. Now we are talking heads.

This is a prime example of a warrior skull vs a wimp skull.

Combined with features of the hunter vs the hunted

Last edited:
zuckerberg looks like vampire

Skullmog is the most brutal of all

That’s nothing compared to the legendary basketball mog.

More proof that billions or even trillions won't ever get people to respect him.

Subconsciously we all place ourselves above people with long narrow cuck faces, short stature and thin bones and feel genetically superior to them.

Everybody sees him as a loser nerd with money, same with bezos. He's only liked by the most helpless of stemcels.

genetics are worth everything in our society

his life is 100 times worse than that of a young slayer from a poor family

@mylifeistrash

Zuck looks like he belongs here. Fucking hell.

Over for ZuckerCels

i hate that zuck fag i dont feel bad for him he helped the hypergamy normtard cracy shit were living rn

Suckersperg is legit bottom 5% in looks.

Zuck gets mogged all of the time
Zuck without his billions is the perfect representative of this forum - the quintessential trucel.
What does an incel become if he gets rich? An uber-cucked betabux.
Incel + $$$ = betabux-cuck

Damn this thread hit big huh?

People only view the stuff I put least amount of effort in. No one cares when I actually put in effort.

Last edited:
Damn this thread hit big huh?

People only view the stuff I put least amount of effort in. No one cares when I actually put in effort.
21 replies is big? maybe your effort threads are tryhard or autistic :waitwhat:
23656.jpg

This is why the best he could do is betabuxx an ugly noodlewhore whos only in it for his wallet size, willing to bet he also gets cucked on the regular by said ugly noodlewhore