Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious zyzz created an entire generation of gymcels

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
All I see is men going to the gym and doing gay ass poses for tinder pics just to bang some landwhales
Niggas look at this and think this is a achievable natty in 2021, roids are now accepted like crazy. Niggas be injecting needles up their ass and getting 5 scoops of whey protein, eating 5k calories, SARMs, PEDs, tren, and designer drugs. Niggas really shutting off their testicles just to look like the hulk.

It seems today that all you see
is gymcels on tinder and sex on tv
Lucky there's a incel guy
Lucky there's a man who
Positively can do
All the things that make us
Kek and LDAR :feelscomfy:

JFL I remember the time when Gymcel content on YouTube was at its peak and I decided to try and gymmaxx but failed.

Lucky there's a man who
Positively can do
JFL I remember the time when Gymcel content on YouTube was at its peak and I decided to try and gymmaxx but failed.
when's the last time you've seen an obese person besides boomers?

Every single man is going to the gym and its a psyop

(((they))) are turning us into consoomer cattles
oy vey, goyim consoom this 5000$ protein supplements and buy a gym membership, girls love that shit. Look at these gains bro, slap other men's cheeks and touch other men's pecs and biceps

gym culture is so fucking gay literally sodom and gommorah

Lucky there's a man who
Positively can do
10/10

you see this very rarely though wdym?

calisthenics mogs

no expensive gym membership
no equipment
no getting mogged at the gym
can be done pretty much anywhere
gives you functional strength and encourages you to be lighter
lower risk of injury and overall better for longevity
less harsh on connective tissue

Y do u care if they get laid from it

No one thinks that is natty

oy vey, goyim consoom this 5000$ protein supplements and buy a gym membership, girls love that shit. Look at these gains bro, slap other men's cheeks and touch other men's pecs and biceps

Agreed. The only nonchad guys not going to the gym are the ones that aren't genetically capable of it or have given up on trying to get with women.

Lucky there's a man who
Positively can do
Family guy?

Most gymrats abuse cheats such as heavy use of shady proteins or steroids, not one of these fuckers is natural.

All I see is men going to the gym and doing gay ass poses for tinder pics just to bang some landwhales
Niggas look at this and think this is a achievable natty in 2021, roids are now accepted like crazy. Niggas be injecting needles up their ass and getting 5 scoops of whey protein, eating 5k calories, SARMs, PEDs, tren, and designer drugs. Niggas really shutting off their testicles just to look like the hulk.
View attachment 414191
bitches with rather get a 6"4 lanklet with a 9.5/10 face than touch this dude jfl
I think people like the guy in the pic are tools tbh

Whenever I watch sports on American TV I see adverts for testosterone boosters (Nugenix) where a normal-bodied man is mogged by some huge ogre who tells him he needs to take nugenix or his wife won't be satisfied in bed, the shaming tactics are so obvious now. It is normal human biology for mens testosterone levels to drop later in life but even that isn't allowed anymore, you must be some testosterone juiced shredded guy even in your 60's just to compete for some pussy and companionship from a female

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back