Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Zyzz dead for 8 years now, and millions of incels have failed to follow in his foot-steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Zyzz did roids, tanned, and had a few cosmetic surgeries, simple - so why have so few incels been able to recreate the Incel to Chad transformation?

Why is this the case? Why isn't what Zyzz did working for millions of others who look like he did before?

(IM NOT TALKING ABOUT HIS E-FAME OF COURSE NOBODY WILL RECREATE THE E-FAME, IM TALKING ABOUT TRANSFORMING FROM INCEL-LOOKING TO CHAD-LOOKING)

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,477
just inject steroids , have a heart attack and die theory. NGL I'ts pretty legit

Who says they didn't? They're probably over on Looksmax right now.

He had the bones and height though, we don`t

He had the right genetics inside of him.

A God among men, NGL

He had a good cranifacial complex to begin with. Gymcelling doesn't change facial bones though.

I guess that we're not all gonna make it, bruh.

just inject steroids , have a heart attack and die theory. NGL I'ts pretty legit
You know what they say, better live one day as a lion than an eternity as a rat, or something like that, you get the point.

>muh roids

99.9% of roiders still remain incel-looking no matter how much shit they take, Zyzz is a unique case.

He’s one of a kind

He’s one of a kind

I wonder if the decline in his e-fame is not just due to people getting older, but perhaps its many guys following trying to mimic him but failing and giving up.

Not a chad on the right

Zyzz did roids, tanned, and had a few cosmetic surgeries, simple - so why have so few incels been able to recreate the Incel to Chad transformation?

Why is this the case? Why isn't what Zyzz did working for millions of others who look like he did before?

(IM NOT TALKING ABOUT HIS E-FAME OF COURSE NOBODY WILL RECREATE THE E-FAME, IM TALKING ABOUT TRANSFORMING FROM INCEL-LOOKING TO CHAD-LOOKING)
would like to see a chadfish with zyzz tbh ngl

Imagine s balding curry Manley zyzz maxing

Idk he was dead. He was NT and with enough money to do that change. But the change is noticeable

Not all of us can just shell out money for that kind of stuff.

Zyzz had a shit-frame due to being an ectomorph, but he was blessed with a good skull size/shape, facial structure and height. Most incels, unlike zyzz, are manlets and/or have shit-face, neither of which can be changed through gymcelling.

And he had money to buy supplements, pay for gym membership, buy highly nutritious and healthy food in addition to steroids lol. But many incels are poorcels.

Dont agree with roidmaxxing, hate cheaters

You know what they say, better live one day as a lion than an eternity as a rat, or something like that, you get the point.
He looked good like he did for a couple years though. I often think I’d be fine with it.

Thats a great progress tbh. What is the reason for his death?

He was massively tall, had perfect hair, and had a 7-8/10 face.

If I had been born with all those things I wouldn't be here.

Wait did Zyzz actually die?

Because genetics

Holy crap he is actually dead. It was over for Zyzz, he couldn't make it brahs.

Thats a great progress tbh. What is the reason for his death?
Heart attack in a sauna in Thailand. It was in August of 2011 If I remember correctly.
He had family members With heart problems and he also consumed steroids.

he had a decent base to start off with

Zyzz lived more in his 22 years then we will all live in our lifetime combined

He's a fakecel you brainlet. He had everything, all he needed was the push.
Heart attack in a sauna in Thailand. It was in August of 2011 If I remember correctly.
He had family members With heart problems and he also consumed steroids.
Source? How do you know

Most here are low T who prefer bitching than ascending.

i laughed when zyzz died. he was a massive faggot like anyone else who looked up to him

Zyzz was my favorite blackpilled (acquired through his years of WoWmaxxing) self-destructive Chad, he gave those thots a taste of their own medicine.

I1lV8bs.png
tPR3rIc.jpg

9ZJVbzo.png

IeGE1Yt.png

wTN8C7D.png

you have to chew mastic gum and take tren before you've developed a strength base in order to change your face on roids srs.

going to the gym today in his honor

He blasted steroids for years with an undetected heart defect, then died of a heart attack in a sauna.

any average roider takes way more shit than zyzz did and for much longer

Zyzz wasn't remotely ugly and had a decent face to begin with. The before pictures people spam are just him making stupid expressions.

Here's a pic of him when he was a teen and wasn't making a retarded face:

JFL at people thinking he was some incel to chad case. He was just a chadlite who decided to leave his basement and do steroids. Zyzz worshipers almost always have an IQ of like 50. Zyzz himself was ok, but the cult of personality behind him is extremely annoying. Dude's been dead for more than twice as long as he was relevant for...it's time people got off his nuts.

Whats dis niggas height?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back