Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Zyzz was truly inspirational

DameDolla

DameDolla

korean girls, bro...
-
I find it insane how this skinny wow addict who was a rank 14 high warlord 4chan poster grinded in the gym and became such a sick cunt. Look at zyzz man, so inspirational.

Zyzz before after21

Working on it..

He was a self admitted steroid user. Dream more if you think his physique is attainable natty

Even before the muscle build up he didn't look incel tier.

Im pretty sure this classifies as chad worship :waitwhat:

Too bad he ODd on steroids

Waiting for his brother to release that last 0.001 microseconds of unseen footage

doesn't count, alot of 4chan and incels admire this guy. This man is an exception.
Yea true and he’s dead now so not really worship but he had a good face to start

he was the GOAT, but he was retarded for taking too many drugs, he died too young because of it.

he had a good face and was tall
Too bad he ODd on steroids

Waiting for his brother to release that last 0.001 microseconds of unseen footage
gaybrah is capable of keep doing this shit

He was a self admitted steroid user. Dream more if you think his physique is attainable natty
It is achievable natty, you need to have above average genetics and lift hard for 8-10 years. He looks like a Men's Physique competitor. The leanness is impressive.

He was sex haver, but gotta respect the transformation.
Anyway he was 6'2? Would never succeeded ifhe was like 5'8.

Roided himself to death

"Everybody got a little Zyzz in them. Every lil cunt out there"

He not balding tho, so fuck prettyboymaxxing

I find it insane how this skinny wow addict who was a rank 14 high warlord 4chan poster grinded in the gym and became such a sick cunt. Look at zyzz man, so inspirational.

View attachment 257665

Inspirational to the deluded

1. He had good genetics (for example he as tall to begin with)

2. He used steroids and that's what killed him so ironically he had to compensate even for the good genetics he had to get to that point

In this world there are no inspirations, only lucky people and people who exploited loopholes you didn't know they did, and then they get up on a high horse and tell you - "if you work hard" you can make it

Nope, average and below average people can't make it through hard work, you have to make it through strategy, exploits and luck, and you'll have to be ruthless and not let morals impede your actions, if not just accept your shitty life

Inspirational to the deluded

1. He had good genetics (for example he as tall to begin with)

2. He used steroids and that's what killed him so ironically he had to compensate even for the good genetics he had to get to that point

In this world there are no inspirations, only lucky people and people who exploited loopholes you didn't know they did, and then they get up on a high horse and tell you - "if you work hard" you can make it

Nope, average and below average people can't make it through hard work, you have to make it through strategy, exploits and luck, and you'll have to be ruthless and not let morals impede your actions, if not just accept your shitty life
If you truly had nor morals you would take drugs and exploit them. Steroids can automatically improve your smv if you are tall.

Just be 187cm (6' 1&1/2")bro

If you truly had nor morals you would take drugs and exploit them. Steroids can automatically improve your smv if you are tall.

My statement had nothing to do with morals, my statement has to do with him not being inspirational because he had to "cheat the system" to get what he wants, that should be a wake up call, not "inspirational"

Also I would never use steroids but not for moral reasons, but because its too dangerous, the side effects are fucked up, though I hear there's an up and coming steroid with minimal to no side effects, if it is as it sounds, I would use it and start gymmaxxing

Omg he went to the gymm and took roids so inspirational, i can't believe it

1. He wasn't incel even when he was a skinny cunt
2. He "admitted" to pinning roids which back then even real bodybuilders didn't like doing
3. Even though he was a Chad asshole he was a funny asshole and I believe he single handedly started the explosion in fitness over the past decade and as a result a ton of gymcels were born
4. He put arrogant foids in their place

Attachments

• 1588745255443.jpg
    1588745255443.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 86
He was a roided fuck but he was cool

He inspires me not to work out if anything. I don't want to have a heart attack at my early 20s just to (maybe) get a bit more attractive to foids.

But I'm older now and nowadays you can't even go to gym anymore anyway.

Also daily reminder he was very tall and already at least somewhat good-looking. He was just mr.skeleton tier in terms of weight, no one is attractive when that scrawny.