Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BBC livestreamer in Korea gets 2 foid's number within 30minutes

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★★★
Screenshot 2024 05 17 at 51711 in the afternoon

Screenshot 2024 05 17 at 51729 in the afternoon
Screenshot 2024 05 17 at 51833 in the afternoon

Screenshot 2024 05 17 at 51934 in the afternoon
Screenshot 2024 05 17 at 51910 in the afternoon

Can't watch that shit :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I wish I had a BBC too :feelscry:

Just be well known/influencer theory. Even if it was an ugly subhuman they would still want their numbers.

Popular influencer halo is legit.

@Confessor
Honestly I am surprised most people don't get this. No woman gives their numbers anymore buddy. Infact if you approach a woman like this whether you are nigger or not you will be arrested. Kek most casual sex takes place Online like dating apps and Instagram.

now he even harasses one of us :lasereyes:
Screenshot 2024 05 17 at 52941 in the afternoon

Umm bro that's Ishowspeed. He is a famous YouTuber and he does stuff like this for his videos.
He is ape looking af:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: Why do people still consider niggers human?

Exactly. Aren't Koreans colorist and hate dark skin? They are only sissies to cumskins
Yep. Don't listen to fags here. Most of these guys never step outside their homes or talk to normies and honestly it's showing.

Niggers themselves claim dating is hard for them in East Asia. I have legit seen more Korean girls with us curries than Blacks.

I have legit seen more Korean girls with us curries than Blacks.
Sound like cope. Maybe Singa and Japanese whores but Koreans are racist to curries more right?

Niggers themselves claim dating is hard for them in East Asia. I have legit seen more Korean girls with us curries than Blacks.
Screenshot 2024 05 17 at 53711 in the afternoon

He is going to bang tonight, and I am not

Sound like cope. Maybe Singa and Japanese whores but Koreans are racist to curries more right?
Well I don't know the exact stats obvious but my instagram constantly shows me Korean girls with Curries.

@Confessor are you Koreancel?

They are in the bangbus now :lasereyes:
Screenshot 2024 05 17 at 54541 in the afternoon

Screenshot 2024 05 17 at 55818 in the afternoon
Screenshot 2024 05 17 at 55752 in the afternoon

This fucking niggER calls over ricecels all the time to humiliate and mock them

Screenshot 2024 05 17 at 60503 in the evening

Now he is farting on a wall to mark his new territory.
Soon he will cremepie that noodlewhore he picked up and make her raise his niggER children

Screenshot 2024 05 17 at 60748 in the evening

Okay, that shit has to be staged

@Cayden Zhang on suicide watch

Why is everyone surprised by this.

He's famemaxxed and exoticmaxxed. And he's not bad looking, he's a black normie.

If he was a curry instead, then I'd be surprised.

that nigger is annoying as fuck i hate it when he randomly shows up on my youtube feed

best korea should just nuke that shithole

Screenshot 2024 05 17 at 94227 at night

This ultra cucked ricecel in a Ferrari just gifted him a watch that is worth 300K USD.
If true he is living in even easier tutorial mode than stacies.

Last edited:
Koreans are so dysgenic. They should have worshiped us for colonizing them. Now the BBC is taking over their country.

This niggER pays e-girls to appear on his streams, the one in Japan was the same. Getting numbers doesn’t equate to you being a slayer, foids will be way more direct than that if they like you.
Half this forum is nigger worshipperd
Retards genuinely think that mon-mixed niggERs are high smv.

asian foids put 50 dollars of fakeup on their face just to look as white as possible jfl

Oh yeah that's ishowspeed

Not even successful niggers like 2Pac ?
Tyrones and successful niggers are different. I'm talking about the average nigger with a "BBC."