Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Currycel left paralysed aftER being bashed in Australia

top 10 videos that will make you say fuck having borders and laws and shit

Fucking kill me before i end up like him

Fucking kill me before i end up like him

I bet his attackER will get a 6 month prison sentence (maximum), because the victim was a curry male and the attackER was most likely a white guy. His charges will most likely be dropped by the cops, who will fabricate a story about the attack being in “self-defence” to justify not charging him.

Whereas, If a curry male did this to a white female, thERe would be protests across the nation and the curry male would be given life imprisonment (no death penalty in Australia but if available, he would be sentenced to death for sure).

AnothER prime example of the lovely “equality” that normscum claim is the major moral/socio-political foundation of westERn society.

self defense situation

View: https://youtu.be/3vDebyoWYQ8?si=vX8qnpWWn8PNIEFM

I don’t think him being attacked had anything to do with him being curry, rathER I think he was attacked because he had a bad pERsonality and likely was a misogynistic inkwell

Asians are pray… Whites and Blacks and Arabs and Latinos are predators look at our eyes and look at theirs and we got smaller frames…. It’s only natural order bigger men take their anger out on smaller ones unfortunately. Dog eat dog world out here

I bet his attackER will get a 6 month prison sentence (maximum), because the victim was a curry male and the attackER was most likely a white guy. His charges will most likely be dropped by the cops, who will fabricate a story about the attack being in “self-defence” to justify not charging him.

Whereas, If a curry male did this to a white female, thERe would be protests across the nation and the curry male would be given life imprisonment (no death penalty in Australia but if available, he would be sentenced to death for sure).

AnothER prime example of the lovely “equality” that normscum claim is the major moral/socio-political foundation of westERn society.
And then if a chink or curry sometimes too gets in prison the chink is obliterated by all the bigger stronger inmates who lable it a evil incel and pervert for glancing in a stacy’s direction

Curries born in America or Austrailia should take steroids and bleach their skin

Just euthanize him.

Probably mistaken him for an abo.

Had he stayed in curryland he'd be fine.