Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How did foids treat you in High School and University?

C

CopingForBrutality

Major
Were you invisible or did they actually treat you bad?

Curious about this because I went to a single-gendered high school so I wouldn't know. My university program is only 10-15% female too, the foids stay away from males and sit at their own table, I only talked to one there the whole time and it was because of a group project.

In high school I was invisible. Never went to university or college.

Highschool was boys only obviously since I live in pisslam

University was 60% foids still not one of them ever spoke a word to me

Were you invisible or did they actually treat you bad?

Curious about this because I went to a single-gendered high school so I wouldn't know. My university program is only 10-15% female too, the foids stay away from males and sit at their own table, I only talked to one there the whole time and it was because of a group project.
Went to an all-boys school but toilets in uni despise me that is why I was blackpilled so late

Like shit

-They used to point out how jealous I was when I saw foids with other guys.
-Some went out of their way to make me jealous by kissing their bfs in front of me.
-I was brought on this earth to be traumatized.
- Foids used to position themselves in such a way so that they could observe me and laugh at my face.
-I used to get laughed at by stranger foids while traveling on public transport. (I think I was 16/17 at that time.Not so sure)

I was invisible, I think thats the manlet experience, I think if you jave an ugly mug you arent invisible but get treated with more disdain instead

The few times foids did interact with me it was either brief/polite or it was downright rudeness and disrespect, depending on the individual, I think both ugly and hot girls can be mean equally

I went for a stem degree meaning i never saw any women, and definitely not any women my age. I was surrounded by 30-50 year old dudes, and the occasional single mother

As for high school, I was completely invisible to all of them. There was one single class where I sat at a table with a mulatto girl and a black girl, they were actually pretty nice. Especially considering most of the other black girls at this school were mean, loud, disgusting nigger whores. These two girls in particular you could tell they grew up around white people because they actually acted like normal humans

Side tangent but why can't all blacks be like that? I don't want to have to be racist. I don't want to have this username. I don't want to use the n word every day. But because of their behavior theyve forced me to be like this. Why can't blacks just act civilized? But nope, we can't have that. That's too much to ask apparently. After emancipation, if we had simply forced blacks to assimilate, I feel like race relations would be so much better. Black "culture" needs to be destroyed

Social media would've blackpilled you earlier imo. Why didn't you use Tinder/Insta ?
Never needed to use them, I knew I was ugly but I didn't think women cared about looks(bluepilled af), I grew up watching a lot of romcoms where the nerd got the girl in the end. So my perception of reality was really skewed

Invisible. They never saw me as a potential sexual partner or mate, just a "friend," at best. I always thought subconsciously that it was over for me, and I never stood a chance against the other men; they were whiter, taller, and more handsome. Over.

I've always gotten along quite well with foids in general.