Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it just me or do whites (Europeans) look WAY better than non-whites? (srs)

B

bcroger

Major
★★★★
I went to the Harvard campus some time ago, and people don't look that good there. I think its because like 65% of the population there is Asian/Arab/black or Hispanic (non-white, like Mexican.) My college went from over 60% white to around 50% white, and the people (esp. women) just don't look as good as they used to.

I live in a city that is around 40% white and 60% non-white(mostly black/Hispanic) and like the only good looking women I see are white. Occasionally I will see a good looking non-white hispanic, but its quite rare as most tend to be very short and fat. Asian women tend to look better than blacks/hispanic women, due to WAY lower obesity rates, but even they look rather plain.

Is it just me, or that the case with the majority of people here and in the world? Is it just for women (that is white women look better) or does it also extend to men(are white men as better looking as non-white men as white women are to non-white women?)

Last edited:
From my observation most people are just not attractive in general and are normal looking. Women wear makeup to try to look attractive, but you would not give a second glance at most of them without makeup either. White foids and sand nigresses are notorious for wearing makeup more than anyone.

Statistically, I find all races attractive, except blacks.

Of course, I'm a sandnigger, and I'm horrible.

From my observation most people are just not attractive in general and are normal looking. Women wear makeup to try to look attractive, but you would not give a second glance at most of them without makeup either. White foids and sand nigresses are notorious for wearing makeup more than anyone.
I don't know too much about Sand niggers

The rich, suburban, college educated ones do. The poor urban/rural ones not so much. The former are fit and likely have blonde hair/blue eyes, while the latter are often fat with dark features. We also have a stronger attraction towards our own race

It isn't just you; whites have the highest likelihood of possessing objectively attractive cranio-facial morphology and are additionally the tallest and most brightly colored race. That said, whites are becoming dysgenic too as a result of atrazine, microplastics, and sedentary globohomo lifestyles. There's also the fact that the lowest genetic stock of whites seem to be reproducing the most nowadays, while Chad and Stacy would rather fuck around and ride the hedonic treadmill until it kills them

It isn't just you; whites have the highest likelihood of possessing objectively attractive cranio-facial morphology and are additionally the tallest and most brightly colored race. That said, whites are becoming dysgenic too as a result of atrazine, microplastics, and sedentary globohomo lifestyles. There's also the fact that the lowest genetic stock of whites seem to be reproducing the most nowadays, while Chad and Stacy would rather fuck around and ride the hedonic treadmill until it kills them
agree

ethnic facial features aren't narrow.stratured.
,shape and rectangular straight.
non white facial features are very round and circular which make itpriritve and unattractive

Statistically, I find all races attractive, except blacks.
Same here, though I wouldn't go as far as to say "all" because I think pajeetas, natives, most SEAwhores, and most Arabs are all almost as ugly as niggers. But aside from those 4 specific ethnicities and blacks, I'm not very picky