Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No, you are not entitled to get home in peace

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★

She just got "bad vibes" from the beginning. :lul:
Translation: he was an ugly subhuman so you didn't want to get raped by him, you lookist, chad only skank.

The funniest part is that foids claim to be able to detect "bad intentions" in cases like this, but why do their pERsonality detectors fuck up when it comes to good looking men who start abusing them afterwards in the relationship? They deserve every ounce of suffering brought upon them by themselves by choosing their abusive partners over any ugly subhuman who would treat them much better.

Last edited:
Chad could literally grape women and the foid would actually love it because most of them have grape fantasies anyways

Meanwhile a sub5 cant even fucking look in their direction or exist within 50m of them without being labelled a creep fuck this clown world

And of course the holes are circlejerking about ''choosing the bear'' in the comment section :feelsseriously:
They deserve to be painfully mauled, maimed, gored by a wild bear. Maybe that will bring them back to reality.

The only ''crime'' the subhuman was guilty of was being born ugly.

Chad could literally grape women and the foid would actually love it because most of them have grape fantasies anyways

Meanwhile a sub5 cant even fucking look in their direction or exist within 50m of them without being labelled a creep fuck this clown world
Quite literally. They don't deserve an ounce of sympathy when they get inevitably abused by the brutes that they CHOse to be with.

Only women can have "there was just something about him that sent off warning flags" as evidence and actually have their testimony mean something and go ahead and ruin a guys life over fucking nothing

he was a sub5 so the girl gets these "bad vibes" from him. something i hate with girls is that if you look anywhere in there direction, they immediately assume there looking at you. fucking bullshit.

also i fucking hate twoxchromosomes, such a clown subreddit.

ugly face = crime to foids

Her bf is probably more likely to beat her up or grape her more than a random stranger anyways. Most of these crimes are perpetrated by someone the victim knows. If anything, she'd be less safe if she brought her boyfriend along according to the statistics sweatie. :feelsstudy:

I want to go out at night and scare women like this but it probably wouldn't work since i'm a framecel.

"He was a 1.5 kilometers ahead of me and when he turned around my blood froze! I was so scared that I shot him 30 times until I ran out of bullets! I was afraid for my life! He had such bad vibes!!!"

You already know this foids pussy was tingling and getting wet thinking about getting raped. She has to go write on reddit about how bad it was so she won't feel like such a nasty whore

If it was a chad she'd try to grape HIM

You already know this foids pussy was tingling and getting wet thinking about getting raped. She has to go write on reddit about how bad it was so she won't feel like such a nasty whore
Blown out roastie

This is why I like NYC nigs who play the knock out game with hoes, and Somali grape gangs and all that shit. Seeing how much foids bitch and whine and play victim when nothing happens to them, I want something to happen to them. Improving conditions for them is a huge mistake. They evolved to live in dangerous environments. Safe environments encourage them to disrespect and devalue men.

So he just stopped looked at something and turned around?

I've just been doing the same sort of odd walking patterns recently since I seriously dont give a fuck anymore

Just today I was walking a bit behind a pajeeta

Coincidentally as she stopped walking I decided to stop walking too

Reason why was because I saw a bad holding a golfball in its beak flying around

Recently I love observing birds, I think it would be pretty cool if I could fly like that, it looks so freeing

So seeing the bird fly with the golfball was very interesting to me so I stopped to observe it but I could tell it made this foid very uncomfortable that I stopped at the same time as her and just stayed there for 2 minutes :feelshaha:

lol holy shit she makes up all this just because she saw a non Chad on the street.

A night time stroll and scaring some foids in the process = just an average short walk

TwoX Soyddit is one of the most disgusting places of the entire internet

Fucking bitch hope she is raped if the guy was 6"4 Chad her pussy would instantly be wet

He is just a ugly guy or not Chad, end of story. Poor guy, now this skank makes a thread on Reddit about him that has 600 upvotes, and feel sorry for her

700 updoots. Female mental insanity is rewarded.

The entitlement is crazy :soy:
⬆6.9k ⇩187

And of course the holes are circlejerking about ''choosing the bear'' in the comment section :feelsseriously:
They deserve to be painfully mauled, maimed, gored by a wild bear. Maybe that will bring them back to reality.

The only ''crime'' the subhuman was guilty of was being born ugly.

TFW your existence ruins a foid's night:feelsbadman:

The entitlement is crazy :soy:
⬆6.9k ⇩187
Reddit is the most cucked platform ever. It literally represents everything wrong with modern soyciety. All a foid has to do is to bitch and whinge about the most mundane, worthless shit for attention and they get rewarded with it there.

It's not just Reddit, irrational simping and female insanity is rampant everywhere.

Can't even enjoy a nightime walk as a sub5 male.
I was walking alone at night (wasn't even that late, like 8 or 9 PM) once and some piece of shit (some manlet boomer who I think is on welfare) came out of nowhere and started yelling at me and accusing me of stalking one of his female neighbors who was in highschool. Was probably some stupid cunt like this who felt "unsafe" because she was in 100feet of an ugly man and then told on me so he would step in and tell me off... the guy does that to a lot of people so it's not just me, but still, stuff like that is such suicidefuel for me.
I called him a faggot and told him to fuck off.
Foids tell people like me that sex isn't everything and to just enjoy the other parts of life but even simple joys in life are out of reach for sub5s.

She had bad personality and he wanted to tell her

Can't even enjoy a nightime walk as a sub5 male.
I was walking alone at night (wasn't even that late, like 8 or 9 PM) once and some piece of shit (some manlet boomer who I think is on welfare) came out of nowhere and started yelling at me and accusing me of stalking one of his female neighbors who was in highschool. Was probably some stupid cunt like this who felt "unsafe" because she was in 100feet of an ugly man and then told on me so he would step in and tell me off... the guy does that to a lot of people so it's not just me, but still, stuff like that is such suicidefuel for me.
I called him a faggot and told him to fuck off.
Foids tell people like me that sex isn't everything and to just enjoy the other parts of life but even simple joys in life are out of reach for sub5s.
It's so frustrating and is absolute ragefuel :feelsree:
But you were extremely based for calling him what he is and dealing it in that way. Fuck these retarded NPC normies.

Correction: call their boyfriends to act as meatshields for them

That's literally how a cuck got killed recently