Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

POLL: Should we allow CHAD avatars going forward?

Should we allow CHAD avatars going forward?

• Total voters
Everyone who votes pro chad avi is a cucked lurker who should go back to lurking or gtfo the forum

Chad avis are gay tbh, I understand Meeks since he's such kekfuel but fuck if I'm going to allow covert homos over a single joke.

I voted assuming that fictional characters are exempt from this. 2D has to be attractive in order to catch the eye of the reader.

Leave the chad worship for looksfag

define what chad looks like at least
it's very loose

No offense, but we all want to become a normie at the very least, though a chad at most.
Banning foid Avis... I can understand, but what's next? Banning simp Avis? Normie Avis?
We're going to turn into plebbit and that's gay as fuck. The great thing about .is is freedom of expression, by constantly banning Avis you are taking that away.

As a corollary to the question on female avatars, I would like to take a vote on this one

Poll will close in (7) days
Both chad and 3D hole avis should be banned. It's no wonder why users would have 3D hole avis - because they find them attractive and thirst over them (best case in point, @der_komische). By the same logic, anyone with a chad's avi would have them for the same reason, and I'm suspicious of every user who has them. No amount of PSL coping is going to save them from their closeted homosexuality. If people have chad avis, it's usually because they're holes or they're faggots. One user, whom I won't name, sometimes puts this one chad's avis "ironically," but I don't believe it for a second. Nobody puts an attractive male model as their avatar ironically and expects everyone to believe it (well, except that one guy clearly).

We're going to turn into plebbit and that's gay as fuck. The great thing about .is is freedom of expression, by constantly banning Avis you are taking that away.
Restriction of speech is based when done right and gets a bad rep from stuff like plebbit, eg. foids arent allowed on here
anyone with a chad's avi would have them for the same reason, and I'm suspicious of every user who has them.
Would you consider mine a chad avi?

My avi is actually of a 6 foot homosexual, I actually didnt know he was gay until it was pointed out on here as he has a girlfriend on the show, and in my avi he was pointing a gun out a foid and robbing a bank so I thought it was based

Restriction of speech is based when done right and gets a bad rep from stuff like plebbit, eg. foids arent allowed on here

Would you consider mine a chad avi?
View attachment 1158734
My avi is actually of a 6 foot homosexual, I actually didnt know he was gay until it was pointed out on here as he has a girlfriend on the show, and in my avi he was pointing a gun out a foid and robbing a bank so I thought it was based
This is different. Your avatar is clearly about the character in the show.

It says a lot to me about how foid avi's are apparently OK and wonderful, yet a Chad avi isn't? There is a mix of horny-ness and bitterness I feel.

It says a lot to me about how foid avi's are apparently OK and wonderful, yet a Chad avi isn't? There is a mix of horny-ness and bitterness I feel.

Yeah I find that weird myself, I think something I havent seen anyone mentioned is that it is a PROFILE picture, it's meant to represent you, at least when you represent yourself as a chad you represent yourself as the correct gender, a foid avi is akin to representing yourself as a FEMALE which are not allowed by the rules of this site.

I had a foid avi for a joke for a couple hours because the whole vivian situation was too funny, but that felt extremely homosexual extremely fast.

Five POLLs later: Should we allow words that chads and foids use? Like "yes," "the," "ass," "woman," etc.?

Six POLLs later: Should we ban anyone that performs the same actions chad and women do? Such as breathing, eating and sleeping?

Only if foid Avis are banned too

Keep that fagsmax shit out of here

Both chad and 3D hole avis should be banned. It's no wonder why users would have 3D hole avis - because they find them attractive and thirst over them (best case in point, @der_komische). By the same logic, anyone with a chad's avi would have them for the same reason, and I'm suspicious of every user who has them. No amount of PSL coping is going to save them from their closeted homosexuality. If people have chad avis, it's usually because they're holes or they're faggots. One user, whom I won't name, sometimes puts this one chad's avis "ironically," but I don't believe it for a second. Nobody puts an attractive male model as their avatar ironically and expects everyone to believe it (well, except that one guy clearly).
Woah I for once 100% agree with @based_meme
One user, whom I won't name, sometimes puts this one chad's avis "ironically," but I don't believe it for a second. Nobody puts an attractive male model as their avatar ironically and expects everyone to believe it (well, except that one guy clearly).
I think I know who are you talking about, I remember it because he attacked me in one of my 100% heterosexual horny threads while having a naked man as his avi :feelspuke:

@Chad on suicide watch

I can Post 2d chads all day , kek :feelskek:

I don't want to see any worshipers that brag about their favorite model that couldn't give the slightest shit about them.:feelsugh:

At the same time I am not sure on a complete ban, like having an avi of jeremy meeks does not bother me since he is such a meme and an unintentional blackpill dispenser for the normies. Its something to be laughed at.

I voted No still.
adachi mogger

I refuse to Chang my avi for a few cry bullies!

Allow them.
I want to keep my avi.

if people are voting to keep foid pfps (they are) we should keep chad pfps too

no chad avi for your face

No foid or chad avis

Up to the owner. He might want the admin, mods and massive contributors to be happy and ask what they prefer. If you ask me: For one section, allow everything in combination with vote-up and vote down buttons, for the best content on top per week, including AVI's.
Of course: especially the owner decides what the rules are.

Ban all chad and foid avis, i despise chad worshippers the most.

My avi is safe atleast

Ban prettyboi anime avis too

banning someone for their avi is retarded

Please no bcs then I need to change mine

meh i dont really care tbh

foids avatars must be banned too

Voted yes, because we should not be micromanaging members of our community by banning almost everything.

If people are only allowed to act / post in certain ways, what we will end up with won't be a community of real brocels. It will be a forced circle jerk like reddit, where half the group is afraid of saying the wrong thing and getting banned, and the other half is getting off on "outing" wrong-think and getting people banned. Is that what you want the only incel space to be like?

Is it a real poll?

just as a corpse

No offense, but we all want to become a normie at the very least, though a chad at most.
Banning foid Avis... I can understand, but what's next? Banning simp Avis? Normie Avis?

I think we should have mandatory animal in people clothes avatars.

banning someone for their avi is retarded

suicidewatch

cunnycel​

JoinedMay 14, 2024Posts16

If people are only allowed to act / post in certain ways, what we will end up with won't be a community of real brocels. It will be a forced circle jerk like reddit, where half the group is afraid of saying the wrong thing and getting banned, and the other half is getting off on "outing" wrong-think and getting people banned. Is that what you want the only incel space to be like?
Thats already the site though, sometimes when you express how you dont want to slit the throat of every female you see someone will call you a "cuck" or something

Some restriction of speech is actually good, reddit and other libtard spaces give restriction of speech a bad rep, it just has to be done the right way

JFL at this site for wanting foid AVIs fully allowed but want a male avi gone