Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retarded 4chan advice I got

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
4chan is full of bluepilled cucks and simps. Here's a reply I once got from it

"rule of thumb: the only opinions about your looks that genuinely matter should only come from people who want to have sex with you already. here's the kicker: people who actually want to have sex with you probably still want to fuck you regardless of how you look (assuming you aren't completely disfigured)

now, if you don't have anyone who wants to fuck you chances are you're shooting way above your onw league, so that's one way to start."

4channers literally talk like redditors now. Fuck redditors for invading 4chan and making every board a special edgy redditors club.

4channers literally talk like redditors now. Fuck redditors for invading 4chan and making every board a special edgy redditors club.
Yep, that place is soy infested like every other site pretty much now (outside of this place ig)

Redditors ruin everything

4chan is cuckmaxxed + infested with foids now

Redditors ruin everything
Yes. They're like flies. Drawn to the smell of raw meat and then they swarm it and make the meat disgusting and inedible.

Yep, that place is soy infested like every other site pretty much now (outside of this place ig)
Luckily most bluepillers can't stand this forum for long without getting triggered and breaking.

At this point they are just rdditors with potty mouth.

Nuke earth
Better.

4chan is cuckmaxxed + infested with foids now
Yep. They're all larping as femcels for attention too. It's obnoxious. Posted a thread asking some retards to rate me once because threads eventually automatically delete and some foid started posting pictures of herself in my thread and attention whoring and then all the simps gave her attention.

Image 2024 05 15 175312508

At this point they are just rdditors with potty mouth.
Literally what they are.

"Go to the gym and join a club or animal shelter bro"
- reddit
"Go to the gym and join a club or animal shelter nigger"
- 4chan