Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Someone posted me on IT completely slandering me

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers

LMAO at the comments "How can he be meek and a Kickboxer??" Do these guys think every fighter is Jake Paul or something?

Also, they know NOTHING about me, yet are making leaps of assumptions.

Hilarious that they're so desperate to prove inceldom wrong they'll just claim I'm a liar without any proof.

Last edited:
They're redditors. Stop giving them attention and let them rot in their own disgusting filth.

IT cucks post me next i need attention

LMAO at the comments "How can he be meek and a Kickboxer??" Do these guys think every fighter is Jake Paul or something?

Also, they know NOTHING about me, yet are making leaps of assumptions.
That's IT in a nutshell. They're absolutely miserable retards who don't know us personally yet know everything about us.

>redditors
>lying

You can kick the fuck out of 99.99999% of ITfags

There was also another thread about you, and I am not sure if it was slander or not, but tbh it didn't depict you in a good light.

It has been deleted since. It was about someone talking to you on Reddit and then you threatened to post information about her. Not sure if I have saved it.

It has been deleted since. It was about someone talking to you on Reddit and then you threatened to post information about her. Not sure if I have saved it.
Was it a discord screenshot?

You can kick the fuck out of 99.99999% of ITfags
You should challenge one to your cage fight or muay thai fight the next time one posts you.

I hate everyone who posts there

Lucky bastard!

I hope when they slander me they get my name right...

Meab! Indeed!

I am making a video exposing Inceltears

Challenge them to meet in the next Kumite