Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Study] Both get cucked hard, but East Asians do better with Western European women than Slavs do, while Slavs do better with American women

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
So, as any other completely mentally stable user on this forum would do, I randomly decided to search for statistics on gender gaps in international marriages, to see which nations are getting cucked and losing women, and which nations are doing the cucking and gaining women from the former.

Well wouldn't you know it, I found a recent study from 2023 just about this, looking at transnational marriages involving citizens of USA and Spain (which can be taken as kind of a proxy for Western Europe in general here), and about how the HDI of the spouse's country correlates with the likelihood of the spouse bein male or female.

I don't think anyone here will be surprised by the finding that women overwhelmingly tend to marry men from countries with higher HDI than their country, while men are left to fuck the women of countries poorer and less developed than theirs, because women shake their asses to whoever has power, money and status. Still, the statistics are interesting to look at.

And this is the most important one in the entire study. The vertical axis, which, let's be real, nobody here has a reason to give a shit about, is the HDI gap between the country of the spouse and either Spain or the USA. The horizontal axis, which is the important one for us and the one showing what I'm talking about, is the one showing the gender gap, with the figures being proportion of either Spanish or American men among the total Spanish or American citizens in married to members of those countries. For the bubbles at the 0.4 line, that means that Spanish/American males are 40% of grooms in those marriages, meaning that 60% of the total Spanish/American citizens married to citizens of that specific country are women. For 0.5, that means that the gender split is equal, for 0.6 that means that 60% are Spanish/American males, and so on:

TransnationalData

In Spain, other Western Europeans slay, with most other WE nationalities marrying Spanish women more than Spanish men marry their women. This gets reversed for Austria, Denmark, Sweden and the US, probably because, being tired of Medditerranean olive-skinned brunettes, the Spanish Chads decide to fuck some Nordic hotties for a change. At a similar level are some Latin Americans, such as Venezuelans, Cubans, Chileans and surprisingly Bulgarians, who are the Eastern Europeans most slaying Spanish women by a long shot. Then we get to the countries getting seriously cucked by Spaniards, with 70% and more of the people in marriages with their citizens being men, where we find other LatAmers such as Mexicans, Brazilians, Colombians, and finally some Slavs and East Asians as well, such as Romanians, Poles, Japanese who do better here than Czechs, and the Chinese, who get nastily cucked by the Spanish, being almost at the 90%-Spanish-grooms boundary, but they still get outcucked by the country which absolutely took the crown in the getting-cucked-by-Spaniards competition, and that being Russia, with what seems to be more than 95% of Russians married to Spaniards being Russian women.

Not much changes in the USA. Western Europeans, of course, still slay hard. Not many LatAmers here, but they get mostly replaced by East Asians. Mexicans surprisingly start to slay here instead of being brutally cucked as they are by Spaniards, and Indians also don't do too badly. SEA countries such as Vietnam and Laos are at the exact same level as Japan, with those three EA countries getting as cucked by Americans as multiple Slavic countries, Ukraine, Russia and Poland do. Colombians and Brazilians get cucked slightly worse, along with Koreans and Filipinos, and, where Russia was the most gender unequal source of spouses for Spain, in the for Americans, it more or less switches places with China for the role, with, once again, over 95% of transnational marriages with a Chinese national involving a male American citizen.

And also, as is clear from the graphs though even the researchers seem rather dumbfounded by it, Africans, including North Africans, do pretty well with both nationalities of women.

Some comments from the researchers:

There are some notable exceptions to these patterns. First, the described relationships hold for the most frequent dyads, and the pattern reverses when an immigrant partner is from a less represented country (e.g., see the case of African countries such as Senegal or Nigeria in Spain). We hypothesize that these distinct union formation patterns for these small migrant populations are related to white women's racial preferences (see, e.g., Feliciano, Robnett, and Komaie 2009), as well as to the selectivity of migrants from these underrepresented destinations.
Second, the relationship also reverses for unions with immigrants from Morocco in Spain and from Mexico in the United States. Despite the relatively large HDI gaps, unions with individuals from these countries are more common among native women than native men. Morocco and Mexico are neighboring countries of Spain and the United States, respectively, and historically have had strong migration ties, which could be behind the distinct union formation pattern compared to the one observed for origin countries from which migration is a more recent phenomenon.
Third, despite a relatively small HDI gap, unions in Spain with immigrants from South Korea, as well as in Spain and the United States with immigrants from Japan, are gender imbalanced (gender gap > 0.5) and involve mainly native men. Despite being high-HDI countries, the union formation pattern with individuals from this nation is more similar to that of countries with lower HDI levels.
The similarity in the described patterns between Spain and the United States is striking, given that they differ regarding the origins of the migrant groups who form unions frequently. For example, contrary to Spain, where cross-national unions with Latin Americans are particularly common, in the United States, unions with immigrants from Asia are frequently observed. Despite these migrant origin differences between Spain and the United States, with the exceptions described above, the cross-national couples follow a similar gendered pattern such that native men are more likely to form unions with individuals from countries with a lower level of development than native women.

Tagging a bunch of boyos who might be interested:

@DarkStarDown @GeckoBus @based_meme @andinocel @mcmoohyun @Biowaste Removal @Lv99_BixNood @Cayden Zhang @To koniec @KillNiggers @Ron.Belgrade @NorthernWind @slavcel11

good read, high iq post like always :feelsokman:

also

cant a slav like me just get a ltb noodle gf:feelsrope:

Will read this later but as slav in WE i confirm women here see me as complete garbage and i observe the same thing for my fellow slavs, even the NT ones, they either get slav women or get nothing at all. What a bunch of genetic losers :feelskek:

@UnderdevelopedSlav GTFIH (that nickname :lul:)

Read every word. I usually don't do commentary on research so I'll just give my own separate take.

Slav men are considered low-class in Europe, but exotic in outside of europe including overseas anglosphere like usa canada. Slav foids on the other hand are considered exotic everywhere in the world. BP-wise Slavs are very mogger race. Chinks are failo'd hard by the media which originated in usa but spread to the rest of the world, with noodlewhores considered exotic and ricemen considered you-know-what. BP-wise chinks are very subhuman, save for a few characteristics.

Advice for fat white Americans?

American foids are animals who only like High T bestial moggers where slavs outperform Ricemen. Also Hollywood showing Russians as hypermasculine Dark Triad villains probably helps too.

If you are subhuman, you are already cucked by life/nature.

Jews hate both Slavs and Asians, because we have functional countries that are somewhat opposed to them. With their twisted agenda in form of Stalin and Mao, they massacred tens of millions of us.

American foids are animals who only like High T bestial moggers where slavs outperform Ricemen. Also Hollywood showing Russians as hypermasculine Dark Triad villains probably helps too.
no cause slavs are closer genetically than ricemen to american white women

also most slavs are somewhat submissive

@slavcel11

Read every word. I usually don't do commentary on research so I'll just give my own separate take.

Slav men are considered low-class in Europe, but exotic in outside of europe including overseas anglosphere like usa canada. Slav foids on the other hand are considered exotic everywhere in the world. BP-wise Slavs are very mogger race. Chinks are failo'd hard by the media which originated in usa but spread to the rest of the world, with noodlewhores considered exotic and ricemen considered you-know-what. BP-wise chinks are very subhuman, save for a few characteristics.
Kpop and anime did well for east asians

no cause slavs are closer genetically than ricemen to american white women
Well the mongol horde was many years ago. I don't think they're too asiatic these days othee than the Siberian ethnic minorities, such as yakut.

Well the mongol horde was many years ago. I don't think they're too asiatic these days othee than the Siberian ethnic minorities, such as yakut.
Only russians mostly not pole like me, also mongol horde barely did any genetic trace on zcels

Thanks for the tag, buddy boyo.

tl;dr Chadriguez cucks the world.

Korea 0.8 lmao

Where the fuck muh kpoop and kdrama have gone? Kek

Third, despite a relatively small HDI gap, unions in Spain with immigrants from South Korea, as well as in Spain and the United States with immigrants from Japan, are gender imbalanced (gender gap > 0.5) and involve mainly native men. Despite being high-HDI countries, the union formation pattern with individuals from this nation is more similar to that of countries with lower HDI levels.
Whitu cocku onry prease :foidSoy:

@slavcel11
Even though they produce some of the best fighters and athletes in the world

@slavcel11
this tbh, the reason why we slavcucks are so cucked its the fact our culture is rised around gynocentrism

Slavs doing "better" with American women surprised me. I thought the only halo they had was with Gooks and South Asians maybe. Lifefuel for slavs maybe?

Korea 0.8 lmao

Where the fuck muh kpoop and kdrama have gone? Kek
Those K-Pop obsessed noodlewhores want to peg them more than actually get impregnated by them.

this tbh, the reason why we slavcucks are so cucked its the fact our culture is rised around gynocentrism
We rices too jfl. Ironically, our situations have lots of similarities.