Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel trait: feminine skinny hands

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
My hands have always been like this. I never had any sort of T anywhere in my body.
My mother always used to Tell me i had "a pianists hands". I used to take that as a compliment, but now thats just another insult to me.
Another thing is my wrists. My whole body is skinny.
Even some other girls have more well defined hands. I feel like a Little girl.fml

My hands are always so cold, cracked and blues. I litirally have dry lizard hands. Im only 19 but i have old man hands.
How will these hands touch my children one day? Small children get scared of me. Over
IMG20240517135839
IMG20240517135835

Getting handmogged by teenagers is suifuel

I have small hands but I'm a hairy sand beast so in no way I am feminine

Can relate, makes jerking off nice at least.

I have wide fingers and ugly nails

god knows how many times i tried to broaden them at the gym, oblivious to genetic determinism

I'm a framecel :feelscry:

Men are supposed to have broad shoulders, large forearems and big wrists, yet I don't.

I often get framemogged by women and I'm a 30 yo ''man''.

I'm a framecel :feelscry:

Men are supposed to have broad shoulders, large forearems and big wrists, yet I don't.

I often get framemogged by women and I'm a 30 yo ''man''.
Brutal. Too relatable

one of the things i got bullied for in highschool was my small hands :feelsbadman: handpill is brutal
IMG 20240408 202837817

Not skinny but extremely small, i barely handmog Cavill

My hands have always been like this. I never had any sort of T anywhere in my body.
My mother always used to Tell me i had "a pianists hands". I used to take that as a compliment, but now thats just another insult to me.
Another thing is my wrists. My whole body is skinny.
Even some other girls have more well defined hands. I feel like a Little girl.fml

My hands are always so cold, cracked and blues. I litirally have dry lizard hands. Im only 19 but i have old man hands.
How will these hands touch my children one day? Small children get scared of me. Over
View attachment 1161213View attachment 1161214
Nah, they're weird but quite masculine.

What is more questionable about them is the size of these parts where fingers bend. They can be swollen because of some serious joints problem

Nah, they're weird but quite masculine.

What is more questionable about them is the size of these parts where fingers bend. They can be swollen because of some serious joints problem
I think my bones are just like that

Looks fine to me, looks taxidermied though.

If your fingers were longer, foids would desire it.

I have small soft childish hands and my wrists are small