Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

truecel trait: you're ALWAYS an outcast, even in this forum

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm an outcast here because I'm a curry and I cannot relate to whites fake victimhood and humble bragging. I'm also not a self hating cuck that worships whites like the other few currycels here. what about you?

Are you in curryland?

I'm an outcast here because I'm a curry and I cannot relate to whites fake victimhood and humble bragging. I'm also not a self hating cuck that worships whites like the other few currycels here. what about you?
It’s like being proud to be autistic or a truecel. Asian pride is stupid when there’s nothing to be proud of.

It’s like being proud to be autistic or a truecel. Asian pride is stupid when there’s nothing to be proud of.
yes, because not wanting to be cucked by a different race means you're proud

yes, because not wanting to be cucked by a different race means you're proud
I don’t view asian as a race I view it for what it is-An inbreeding cult which fucked me and other members over. And non chinks and whites especially are the rest of humanity.

I don’t view asian as a race I view it for what it is-An inbreeding cult which fucked me and other members over. And non chinks and whites especially are the rest of humanity.
east asians? they're pretty high iq and civilized. but even if your race has no redeeming qualities you still have to stand up for yourself and not let other races conquer you. self hating is fine I guess as long as you arent a doormat for other races

Inbreeding in east asian countries is quite low.

Slant eyes are an evolutionary adaptation. We all adapted to different environments. Have some pride. Chinks invented many great things.

Let me know if any ricecel on this site has a mongoloid phenotype as extreme as this:

1519565080042.jpg

'm also not a self hating cuck that worships whites like the other few currycels here. what about you?
half of them are whipped by Whites and cuck for them, hating your race is fine as long as its self reflection and doesn't translate into cucking for another race