Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your element? Which element do you associate with the most?

Which element do you feel the closest to?

• Total voters
Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I do not like Oceans, but not because of the water in it but because of all the fucking animals and disgusting shit I keep standing on whenever I go into the ocean. I actually adore water, if I could make it so all the sand is replaced with smooth concrete and that the entire sea is sterilized and there is nothing in it just crystal clear like in a swimming pool then I would love oceans a lot. But the fucking oceans are tainted by all the disgusting shit living in them.

Even so, I have to say my element is water for sure. I wished I had a cooler element like fire or air, but I can't lie to myself I was always the water type.

Earth because people always exploit me for my resources

I'm the avatar i csn use all of them

Air, air...

If I could be an animal, I would be an eagle, flying through the vast sky, in the most absolute freedom.

Fire for sure

Air, cause I need to breathe every second.

Air, because I'm invisible.

Scared On Fire GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Earth, forever cursed to be earthly.

I'll let everyone else decide for me tbh.
Earth because people always exploit me for my resources
Fire for sure
Air, air...

If I could be an animal, I would be an eagle, flying through the vast sky, in the most absolute freedom.
I do not like Oceans, but not because of the water in it but because of all the fucking animals and disgusting shit I keep standing on whenever I go into the ocean. I actually adore water, if I could make it so all the sand is replaced with smooth concrete and that the entire sea is sterilized and there is nothing in it just crystal clear like in a swimming pool then I would love oceans a lot. But the fucking oceans are tainted by all the disgusting shit living in them.

Even so, I have to say my element is water for sure. I wished I had a cooler element like fire or air, but I can't lie to myself I was always the water type.
Earth, forever cursed to be earthly.
All of these apply to me tbh

Really nigga?

Looks like water is a truecel element

Wtf is this retarded shit

I am air, invisible and offering little resistance. Passive and unnoticed.

Fire because I want to start fires and watch the world perish and burn

Water cuz i have to pretend to be someone else whenever im put in social situations just like how water always takes the shape of the container it is put in
Also because i chose squirtle

Water cuz i have to pretend to be someone else whenever im put in social situations just like how water always takes the shape of the container it is put in
Also because i chose squirtle
Based watercel

Watercels unite