Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What race are you guys? (Poll)

What race are you?

• Total voters
Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★★★★
Just out of curiosity, since I imagine we’re ironically way more muh DEI than IT.

amerimutt unironically

amerimutt unironically
Brutal, any idea what races you’ve got?

I’m randomly guessing white, native and black.

Fortunately, I’m only white and hispanic myself.

Brutal, any idea what races you’ve got?

I’m randomly guessing white, native and black.

Fortunately, I’m only white and hispanic myself.
I’m mestizo

I'm mostly Romanian but I have some gypsy in the mix. Honestly the gypsy gene is kind of a blessing because I tan very nicely in the sun and sunscreen isn't a necessity for me unless I spend more than 2 hours in intense sun.

Accidentally picked Asian :feelstastyman:

I am
25% curry
25% mayo monkey
50% spic

I'm mostly Romanian but I have some gypsy in the mix. Honestly the gypsy gene is kind of a blessing because I tan very nicely in the sun and sunscreen isn't a necessity for me unless I spend more than 2 hours in intense sun.
I’m in a similar spot when it comes to the sun, I usually only need sunscreen if I’m going to be in the sun for hours. I wear it often anyways to whitemaxx though.

@WacoGoesDown 's copper mafia doxxed

Feminism rages worst in the white West so it's clear that most Incels are white. We are also flooded with niggers and sandniggers. White modern woke women also like to swallow exotic sperm from BBCs. But you niggercels have it so hard in the west.... blablabla JBW blablabla sure bro I swear by holy banana and hacunamatata its true yo

Last edited:
White subhuman slavcel i have about 25% Germanic dna thanks to my grandma.

Balkancel so I voted mixed. I look like Josko Gvardiol (Croatian Man City player), but uglier and way more babyfaced. I look nafri, middle eastern or turkish tbh.

Balkancel so I voted mixed. I look like Josko Gvardiol (Croatian Man City player), but uglier and way more babyfaced. I look nafri, middle eastern or turkish tbh.
White = European

Threads like these are only good for people like Vivan, dnv

You will eventually know what race is everyone here is if you lurked enough

It’s strange there is no niggers here lmfao

White = European
That makes as much sense as African = Black.
Europe has different races just like Africa and Asia; it's barely a continent in the first place. I don't look like a typical white person at all. Look up Josko Gvardiol, do you really think he's the type of guy noodlewhores and other ethnic women have in mind when they fantasize about white men?

Copper scrapping is based tho. Stealing the wire from a Tesla Supercharger, the piping from a house is literally the most incel thing one can do. Imagine hoe hard the homeowning normies will sheesh when they come back from holiday and see that their beloved house has been scrapped.

bro my darkmaxxing aura is working, I saw a gyppo today and he looked away in fear. Don't mess with the Junkyard Lord
Pepe cigar | Pepe the Frog | Know Your Meme

That makes as much sense as African = Black.
Europe has different races just like Africa and Asia; it's barely a continent in the first place. I don't look like a typical white person at all. Look up Josko Gvardiol, do you really think he's the type of guy noodlewhores and other ethnic women have in mind when they fantasize about white men?
That comparison doesn't make sense because the genetics of north africans and sub saharans are very different. They aren't the same group. Europeans are basically genetically homogenous. Yes Europe is a continent, what are talking about? It doesn't matter what you or that guy look like. If you are genetically European then you are European/White. Idk what noodlewhores think about that. Noodles opinion is irrelevant anyway. I'm not going to allow non-Europeans to define White/European.

That comparison doesn't make sense because the genetics of north africans and sub saharans are very different. They aren't the same group. Europeans are basically genetically homogenous. Yes Europe is a continent, what are talking about? It doesn't matter what you or that guy look like. If you are genetically European then you are European/White. Idk what noodlewhores think about that. Noodles opinion is irrelevant anyway. I'm not going to allow non-Europeans to define White/European.
I just think it’s cope to call myself white when I don’t even look the part. I look mediterranean at best and I can pass as a local in Turkey and other mediterranean countries of Africa.

Genetically I’m probably close to 100% balkanite with maybe some west asian, but I can trace my lineage all the way back to the 17th century and it’s all Croatian names.
I get quite dark during summer and I feel like a lot of people think I’m a refugee. My sister on the other hand looks like a normal white female.

I just think it’s cope to call myself white when I don’t even look the part. I look mediterranean at best and I can pass as a local in Turkey and other mediterranean countries of Africa.

Genetically I’m probably close to 100% balkanite with maybe some west asian, but I can trace my lineage all the way back to the 17th century and it’s all Croatian names.
I get quite dark during summer and I feel like a lot of people think I’m a refugee. My sister on the other hand looks like a normal white female.
Ok whatever i disagree. I don't really think race is a phenotype. I'm Southern European and I look Like it and I identify as White.

That's cool how you traced you lineage. How did you do that? Did your family tell you or did you look up records or something?

Ok whatever i disagree. I don't really think race is a phenotype. I'm Southern European and I look Like it and I identify as White.

That's cool how you traced you lineage. How did you do that? Did your family tell you or did you look up records or something?
I get where you're coming from, but normalfags, especially women, only care about how you look. IRL, no one cares or knows about haplogroup autism and genetics, and race is not that well-defined in Europe, at least where I live.

In Croatia we differentiate between black, yellow, brown (various muslim nations and latinos, swarthy Europeans incuded) and red (American Indian) people. These classifications are based on how a person looks. Swarthy Greeks and Croatians are 'brown' Europeans. Zinedine Zidane is a white African (muslim, arab) etc. Obviously, ethnicity always comes first so 'white' and 'brown' are seldom used.

My family is aware of the fact that we all look a little different and the topic of skin and eye color has come up a couple of times. According to my family I'm not 'white', but my sister is despite us being siblings. Where I live it's not about genetics, it's about how you're perceived. I'm quite swarthy so I'm not 'white.' It doesn't mean I'm not Croatian or European, it's just a way for people to describe me.
I'm often described as 'black' which is what we call darker ethnic Croatians. Josko Gvardiol is 'black' or 'brown', but just as Croatian as someone like Borna Sosa who is blonde and looks German.

This kind of racial classification is ok with me because when you think about it it's quite logical. I'd look out of place among ethnic Danes, Germans and Dutch, but I can easily pass as a local in Turkey, Tunisia and Syria.

Last edited:
Sandnigger / Latin :feelskek: