Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are black women so ugly ?

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
-
They are so fucjing ugly it’s insane. I have never seen a black foid that looked good to me. They are all fat ugly and dumb

They evolved to have a fat ass and fat breasts so I guess the face is not as important

They are so fucjing ugly it’s insane. I have never seen a black foid that looked good to me. They are all fat ugly and dumb
Close to primative humans than any other human on the planet

100% agree. They don't even look human. I'm not even trying to be racist either, they are genuinely disgusting to look at. I have to look away from them because I want to vomit when I see a black "woman"

i've seen plenty of attractive black women, just like everyone else. don't know wtf you're talking about

Not all of them are

Because Africans have been isolated from other human beings, to the point where they're a subspecies of human. They're humans because they can breed with humans, but it's like a wolf and dog

There are some attractive black women but those are few and far between.

funny how white foids fuck bbc and bbc considers it acheievement while fucking a black foid by a white, well, nothing to brag about