Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 26 yo Foid gives old man a BJ to make him like her

gives old Chad* man

So she acts like a whore degrades her value even more then continues to rant about it. Foid behaviour at it's finest

I don't believe that stupid roastie at all. Suspiciously new account with no post history, no karma. I don't believe it.
It's most likely a troon who larps and wants to push for bluepill ideas.

So she acts like a whore degrades her value even more then continues to rant about it. Foid behaviour at it's finest
Low iq dogs man what do you expect

He's also a faggot for kissing her after she just blew him

I didn't want to have sex with him because I don't want to show my body to a man I barely know. I need a guy to like me on a deeper level but I'm okay with doing a bj no big deal.
:feelsUnreal:

jfl they met on a "christian" dating app too

The 3/10 in question:
Meeks jpeg

Last edited:
A troon definitely wrote that

seems fake due to her using the term chad, her giving a 3/10 rating which is a weird thing to do.

not sure what to make of this

“He came in my mouth then we kissed some more” :worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelspuke:

Fake or tranny.

Women don't think like this.

Silver-Fox Pierce Brosnan-Maxxed old Chad only

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back