Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 5 youths attack 2 foids and filmed it

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★

Group of youths filmed King's Cross assault that left young woman with broken jaw​

The victim was left with a broken jaw and ankle in the assault

Untitled%20design%20%284%29.png

DETECTIVES WISH TO SPEAK TO THESE YOUNG MEN

A young woman suffered a broken jaw and ankle when she was attacked by a young man at King’s Cross Underground Station - while his friends reportedly stood by and filmed.
The young woman was travelling home with a friend around 12.30am on March 6 when they were approached by a group of five young men.

“One of them attacked the woman while another of the group filmed the assault,” said a British Transport Police (BTP) spokesperson on Thursday.
“The woman sustained a broken jaw and ankle in the attack.”
BTP has released a CCTV image of two young men they wish to trace.
“Officers would like to speak to the young men in the CCTV images as they believe they may have information that could help their investigation,” said the force.

Moggers doing what we should be doing.

those where autistic members of the forum incels.is

nothing new here

Reminds me of the video ´incel revolution´, by whatifalthist.
He mentioned, that the rates of male assault on females, will eventually go through the roof.
I think more men are fed up by the BS of women.

If Foid is out after midnight she is a whore and fair game

He mentioned, that the rates of male assault on females, will eventually go through the roof.
Hell, I punched an 18 year old girl in march, so he's got a point.

Based guys, these Lads are legends.
Hope more assaults will happen in the future

glowie psyop thread to prove the "inkwells just want to assault women and are dangerous to society!" narrative. I dont want women to get killed or attacked or whatnot I just want them to love me for who I am

Why that's Bob and Jeremy from Skanksbury

Yeah, I didn't actually watch his video, saw it recommended to me but I knew that most youtube videos regarding incels are either condescending or signal fake sympathy at best.
He really can't stop meantioning his height (just like any tallfag) and his "fame" and "success".

Last time I´ll respond to this thread ( it truly is an interesting article )....

What caught my eye, is that these are not even Ugly guys.
They are above average looking, and a few other normies might have been involved as well..
Goes to show that people within the inceldom community, aren´t the only ones developing hatred towards women.
Women are mental these days, they are the definition of delusional.

Based

Wish that was me tbh