Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 65 IQ niggers try to build planes

Brutal racepill strikes once again. I don't understand all the fucking people on this forum that deny that race exists or it matters. Fucking bluepilled cucks.

@BlackCel_from_ZA Do you do this in your country as well? :feelskek: :feelskek:

The greatest sub saharan african mind is equal to the most retarded japanese mind

Brutal racepill strikes once again. I don't understand all the fucking people on this forum that deny that race exists or it matters. Fucking bluepilled cucks.
I just fucking can't lol. These baboons think that a 100cc engine is enough lol. Even a 10 year old white kid is smarter then, a nigger.

Last edited:
I just fucking can't lol. These baboons think that a 100cc engine is enough lol. Even a 10 year old white kid is smarter then, a nigger.
Brutal. Never began for niggercels.

They should build Pyramids first and try to fly with them. They already did it before, why can't they do it now?

REAL LIFE WAKANDA

YIBAMBE! YIBAMBE!

The comments blaming "funding" are retarded. People build RC planes and actual hobby planes and gyrocopters that actually fly, why do you need funding for a hobby project?