Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A guy from work took the covid vaccine last week

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Anti-white|Muslim ᒍew |BBC Enthusiast|Zionist
-
This old guy at work told me he got a offer to take vaccine last week and went through with it and took it

I didn't bother to comment on it since I know he is sub 70iq

but what a retard legit

Retard faggot. The Illuminati nano bots will give him a heart attack

He will die within few weeks i bet they are testing new more deadly nano tech inside that shit.

I had 18 vaccines this year

I need 6 more

DvR3vf

I haven't had any Covid vacciation for 1.5 years, I should really get vaccinated again soon, but probably I will wait until fall, currently infections aren't that high

I haven't had any Covid vacciation for 1.5 years, I should really get vaccinated again soon, but probably I will wait until fall, currently infections aren't that high
da fuk why would you get vaccinated in the first place?

da fuk why would you get vaccinated in the first place?
To get some protection?! Don't know why people are against it. I just think they should update it more often to match the currently circulating variants.

To get some protection?! Don't know why people are against it. I just think they should update it more often to match the currently circulating variants.
Enjoy your tumors and heart attacks

Enjoy your tumors and heart attacks
Have never heard it causes tumors. And heart attacks ... well, Covid does cause them as well and I think risk/benefit still favours the vaccine

Are you retarded? Vaccines will kill you before COVID does.

Are you retarded? Vaccines will kill your quicker than COVID does.
I am pretty sure they won't. I had Covid and I took 5 vaccinations in total and Covid was way, way more serious than the vaccinations