Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Absolute brutal Reddit post about dating for average to ugly guys

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Commander
★★
Normies are getting aware of the blackpill

I also like to mention that average = ugly. Even if you’re truecel, subhuman or ugly. If you’re average you’re still mad ugly to women

IMG 0650
IMG 0651
IMG 0652
IMG 0654
IMG 0655
IMG 0656

Imagine being born male

IMG 0657

They still have it better in the dating world than trucels, so fuck them and their normie lives.

And these were from 3 years ago, the situation got worse since then.

I said it before: millenial men are the last somewhat normal generation of men, where most could still ascend with betabuxxing their female looksmatch or below looksmatch.

Millenials are the LAST generation to grow up in a society that wasn't entirely gynocratic feministic LGTV-istic. Last generation that didn't grew up with man-hating cartoons and movies.

It's only going to get worse from here. Women's standards increase progressively and men simply can't keep up.

They still have it better in the dating world than trucels, so fuck them and their normie lives.
Yep, our looksmatches keep on dating guys 2 levels above her atleast

We uggos don’t stand a chance

And these were from 3 years ago, the situation got worse since then.

I said it before: millenial men are the last somewhat normal generation of men, where most could still ascend with betabuxxing their female looksmatch or below looksmatch.

Millenials are the LAST generation to grow up in a society that wasn't entirely gynocratic feministic LGTV-istic. Last generation that didn't grew up with man-hating cartoons and movies.

It's only going to get worse from here. Women's standards increase progressively and men simply can't keep up.
So true. It’s WAY worse in 2024. Standards are ridiculous now

Funny how most of these threads are made in 2020+ Because it’s getting worse

it's over for westoids, regardless of race.

Blackpill goes mainstream. That's lifefuel.
These fucking dating apps should be destroyed immediately. Then some incels who are able to looksmaxx probably have a chance. But with them and that other social media simp shitholes it's beyond over. Even for normies. That's brutal.

Blackpill goes mainstream. That's lifefuel.
These fucking dating apps should be destroyed immediately. Then some incels who are able to looksmaxx probably have a chance. But with them and that other social media simp shitholes it's beyond over. Even for normies. That's brutal.
Based greycel. Mirin to smithereens

Normies are getting aware of the blackpill
I agree thats what I have noticed

I play online ranked games, usually people have their usual insults, now I feel like I am seeing more blackpill type of ones?

Like I just saw some guy tell some other guy to go bald (hairpill)

Just the stuff im seeing normies say now, they let on that they definitely know a bit.

The hurdle is it actually being discussed, no one wants to commit social suicide over it, especially since theres no solution to be discussed

A 7-7.5/10 can easily get dates if he puts in a bit effort. He clearly overrates himself

I don't feel like reading, foids caused this foids should fix it. But we all know that won't happen. God is retarded for creating such annoying beasts

I agree thats what I have noticed

I play online ranked games, usually people have their usual insults, now I feel like I am seeing more blackpill type of ones?

Like I just saw some guy tell some other guy to go bald (hairpill)

Just the stuff im seeing normies say now, they let on that they definitely know a bit.

The hurdle is it actually being discussed, no one wants to commit social suicide over it, especially since theres no solution to be discussed
Aside from the looksmax blackpill meme yes indeed

A 7-7.5/10 can easily get dates if he puts in a bit effort. He clearly overrates himself
I agree with this. Normies who rate themselves 7-7.5 are usually just 5’s or 4’s

These fucking dating apps should be destroyed immediately.
People behind these apps should be dragged to the streets and shot in GTA 6. I'm sure the way they all talk about men would make you want to bash their skulls on the spot.

People behind these apps should be dragged to the streets and shot in GTA 6. I'm sure the way they all talk about men would make you want to bash their skulls on the spot.
Based.

Tinder founders should be publicly executed for their crimes against non-chad men.

"Depends on your profile and game"

lol how are people still saying this with sincerity in 2024?

Yikes let’s ban and censor them all