Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Alien invasion

• Thread starter I used to wake up
  • Start date
I used to wake up

I used to wake up

Recruit
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240507 132930

Never gonna happen, The only aliens are humans invading the animals living space.

I said it elsewhere but I say it again here.

If gigachad aliens invaded tomorrow, all the foids would betray the human race and we'd all be doomed.

Different alien species definitely exist - universe is infinite or at last very very big - but they're too far away to contact or visit "us" . Probably for the next 100-1000 years

Never gonna happen, The only aliens are humans invading the animals living space.
True. But i feel like an alien, at least when I am among "normal" humans.

I never understood why aliens are always depicted like this

Well aren't we animals?
The world doesnt think so, We are but the world doesnt think so, WEVE INVADED THE ANIMALS LIVING SPACE, THE CATS THE DOGS, THE MOOSE, THE ELK, THE JAGUARS, THE LIONS, ELEPHANTS, WHATEVERTHEFUCK ANIMALS WE ARE BOTHERING THEM BY BEING ALIVE!

They already came

I never understood why aliens are always depicted like this.
the sci-fi genre has heavily influenced our perception of aliens, often portraying them as humanoid or with exaggerated features for dramatic effect. This portrayal has become ingrained in popular culture, shaping our collective imagination of what extraterrestrial beings look like.