Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Are ya drinking, ya?

Not really.

I only drink to suppress my autism when I need to. I almost never drink when I'm alone. Sometimes I'll have a smirnoff or some shit but very rarely.

No, it's Tuesday and I have to work.

No. I have never drunk anything remotely alcoholic.

NO im just tired I have been feel drained though wish i had a energy drink :feelsbadman:

I drink all the time. I’m homeless so it helps get me through until I have to wageslave again

You are homeless but have a job?
I have two jobs. I live where you need three roommates. I don’t get along with people anymore because I’m not NT or happy enough. Really it’s because I’m tired of being abused. I hate people. I camp in the woods or sleep in my car. I will never have enough money for a place of my own. Even though I work 60 hours a week. It’s okay though because I’m going to rope anyway.

I tried it once or twice, not really into it.

my body already rejects alcohol. buying it is a waste of money and i don't like that. i want to get drunk again by watching videos on the internet.

I dont like alcohol, would rather smoke weed first than drink

I quit alcohol to start weed again...well.

I drink! And that's not water!

I only drink water and herbal tea

Gladly, I don't drink alcohol.

My man. Give me a high five!