Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age do you think the damage from never having a girlfriend becomes irreversible?

22 or 23 then you will really be behind and then you will see your friends get married or have kids and also cousins will get married etc.

Then you realise how different you are
Most of them (muh family) kinda piss me off anyways. I am on a different level.
Monk mode prophet.

IMG 4040

I agree. Most normies don't seem to understand that. Your teen years are a good indicator of what the rest of your life will be like. Heck, I couldn't even make friends in my teen years let alone getting a girlfriend. People could smell out my autism and wanted nothing to do with me.
High school type hierachies never but never go away.

Happened at age 11 for me until age 16. After that my face improved enough so I'm simply invisible, which is better than having a target on my back wherever I went. I still have Asperger's though, so I can't fit in anywhere no matter how hard I try. It's ovER
Brutal NT pill if true.

High school type hierachies never but never go away.
Yep. Adult life is just like high school. You either fit in or you don't, and if you don't your life is hard.

Brutal NT pill if true.
100% true. Back in middle school and high school, I usually couldn't go a day without someone picking on me in some way. They can smell out the autism. I had zero friends throughout high school and the one friend I had back in middle school was mentally disabled and probably more autistic than me.

I'd say around 23. During my teenage years. I did have a few friends. However all of my friends are online now and my old friend group split apart now. Never had a gf only unrequited love over and over again by foids only to get my heart broken in the past going to be 26 in a few months. I took the black pill at 24 after my last oneitis friendzoned and block me.

100% true. Back in middle school and high school, I usually couldn't go a day without someone picking on me in some way. They can smell out the autism. I had zero friends throughout high school and the one friend I had back in middle school was mentally disabled and probably more autistic than me.
Most of my friends were in special Ed back then

The depression began for me in my early 20's now that i am about to be 26 years old the feelings have only gotten worse. I feel really hopeless and sometimes i dont even want to leave the house and just remain in my room where nothing can hurt me.

For me it probably was age 12. After 12 I have morphed and internalized woman hate, right now I'm unable to have the faintest conversation with the opposite sex without erupting into rage.

I think even if I got a girlfriend I would still hate foids and soyciety
True, however being an inkwell has been a didactic experience. Now I know how the world works.

Most of my friends were in special Ed back then
My one friend in middle school was also special Ed. I was super smart back then and helped him out sometimes on schoolwork he didn't understand. He was the only person in the school who accepted me as a friend. Even though I have a high IQ, I am still very socially awkward from my Asperger's, unfortunately.

What age do you think is the point of no return where you cannot recover from inceldom, even if you somehow managed to get a gf? For me, I think age 16 is when the damage became irreversible for me. Even if I managed to get a gf.
I am 19 rn and it does not even bother me all that much, I just want to get a rhinoplasty and stop looking like a complete subhuman. Not even thinking about foids anymore considering all the competition as well, I would not date myself if I was a foid

For me it probably was age 12. After 12 I have morphed and internalized woman hate, right now I'm unable to have the faintest conversation with the opposite sex without erupting into rage.
Holy shit 12 is an early age. I didn't start feeling the need for a gf until age 14 and didn't start feeling resentment until age 16. I was fully blackpilled by age 18.

Likely past high-school. We just try to ride through the pain into our mid 20s.

I am 19 rn and it does not even bother me all that much, I just want to get a rhinoplasty and stop looking like a complete subhuman. Not even thinking about foids anymore considering all the competition as well, I would not date myself if I was a foid
Good luck with the rhinoplasty when you eventually get it.

What age do you think is the point of no return where you cannot recover from inceldom, even if you somehow managed to get a gf? For me, I think age 16 is when the damage became irreversible for me. Even if I managed to get a gf.
brutal developmental milestones pill.

The internet was a cursed knowledge and yet sort of a blessing. It really bred my utter hatred for them. Even before every foid could get thousands of likes and attention from every direction, on Facebook, the amount of local attention they got gave me a glimpse into how they viewed most guys. Looking back to my hs days, I laugh at myself thinking how I was trying so hard to impress these born-whores.

:feelsUgh: fuckin GrAY
Yeah, that's absolutely ridiculous and dumb as hell. It's not unusual even for giga Chads to still not have had a girlfriend by 16.

I would say still being KHHV by your mid 20s is when you start to get irreversible damage.

It destroys your confidence, it demoralizes you, you're missing out on the experience itself instead of learning what it means to be a boyfriend, it worsens your mental health, most of your male peers mogg you with their sexual experience.

Yeah, that's absolutely ridiculous and dumb as hell. It's not unusual even for giga Chads to still not have had a girlfriend by 16.

I would say still being KHHV by your mid 20s is when you start to get irreversible damage.

It destroys your confidence, it demoralizes you, you're missing out on the experience itself instead of learning what it means to be a boyfriend, it worsens your mental health, most of your male peers mogg you with their sexual experience.
I know every single oldcel has been a youngcel at one point in their lives, but there is such a MASSIVE difference between a young incel at an age where it's still socially acceptable to be a virgin, and an oldercel at an age where most men already have wives and children.

Almost everyone I knew had some kind of relationship by 16. By 18, I didn't know a single person who never had a single date yet. I'd say around 16 is when you feel left out and by 18 some serious damage sets in. Once you leave high school with zero dating experience, it's very hard to begin dating after that. Everyone I knew was asking me why I didn't have a girlfriend starting at age 17 and it only gets worse the older you get.

I know every single oldcel has been a youngcel at one point in their lives, but there is such a MASSIVE difference between a young incel at an age where it's still socially acceptable to be a virgin, and an oldercel at an age where most men already have wives and children.
Of course society is way harsher on oldcels than yougcels, but most youngcels are just going to become oldcels at some point anyway. For guys in my area, if you are still a virgin at age 19, you are a fucking loser. If you never even had a date at all at 19, you're an even bigger loser.

I laugh at myself thinking how I was trying so hard to impress these born-whores.
I haven't really ever chased women since I got "blackpill" early on, mainly because of my mother. However I too lost precious time trying to score some poon.
Honestly wish that I got blackpilled earlier, my life would have turned out that much better.

maybe 23 or 25
definitely 30

I haven't really ever chased women since I got "blackpill" early on, mainly because of my mother. However I too lost precious time trying to score some poon.
Honestly wish that I got blackpilled earlier, my life would have turned out that much better.
I don't think it'd be as smooth. Over the years, with time, we developed our own theories about foids some of which were confirmed by blackpill. Early on, I think we'd promptly reject it.

My one friend in middle school was also special Ed. I was super smart back then and helped him out sometimes on schoolwork he didn't understand. He was the only person in the school who accepted me as a friend. Even though I have a high IQ, I am still very socially awkward from my Asperger's, unfortunately.
People suck man. It’s why I have little to no interest in making new friends

People suck man. It’s why I have little to no interest in making new friends
Yeah, when you don't seem to fit in with anyone, you have to realize it's not worth trying anymore. If I manage to find someone a friendship "clicks" with, then good. If not, I wont try to put serious effort into making friends because it's just not worth it anymore.

Yeah, when you don't seem to fit in with anyone, you have to realize it's not worth trying anymore. If I manage to find someone a friendship "clicks" with, then good. If not, I wont try to put serious effort into making friends because it's just not worth it anymore.
Especially being ugly or suffer from a mental illness

22 or 23 when you graduate from college

Mid twenties is when the statistics are stacked against you, the majority of people have had sex or relationships by that point and those who haven't rarely go on to do so, if you haven't and you've tried then it's just natures way of filtering you out.

The cut off point is during school I'd say (as soon as you finish puberty) as it has been 4-5 years yet you're an incel and close to 18.