Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bearpill Predicted in 2019

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
-
Just accept it and swallow the bearpill boyo

The dogpill is bad
f67944bc26d662e94bcf94c05c8d6c74--husky-siberiano-wolf-girl.jpg

What about the bearpill
43dea46ca8fe8f6d284eb235b7f71fe0.jpg

The shoebillpill
959.jpg

Maybe the lionpill?
17898f77-71af-484e-b39f-df4c132c47fd-Nyack.jpg

The fishpill perhaps?

Any others?

file.jpg

She would rather suck his 50cm dick rather than make eye contact with a male specimen of the human sub specie. Northern cels on suicide watch.

I will attribute it to @Henry de Montherlant because @tehgymcel420 could have been using it in a comedic way and @Newbie17 used it ironically.

Of course, in reality, this is what'll happen if you put a human female and a male bear alone together:

View: https://youtu.be/vXSqT2S8pC0?feature=shared

What's even more pathetic than foids choosing the bear is male soyjaks saying "I'd chose the bear too, the bear is more predictable :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: "

What's even more pathetic than foids choosing the bear is male soyjaks saying "I'd chose the bear too, the bear is more predictable :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: "
Male feminists shitting on men and pretending they would choose the bear in the hopes of getting some pussy crumbs from the man-hating foids :feelsseriously:

I would like to say this shit scares me but probably glowniggers gonna use it when they find me to torture
Image 4

Clown world shit, every sub8 male has been cucked and soyed-out

Live reaction:

Male feminists shitting on men and pretending they would choose the bear in the hopes of getting some pussy crumbs from the man-hating foids :feelsseriously:
if they did get any pussy it will be stale with mold in it from the addition of various gamete.

Is @tehgymcel420 the Messiah? :worryfeels:

Live reaction:
Umm sweaty that's not the point okay. The point is yes the bear would kill you but that's predictable. A man you don't know what he's going to do to you. Men are inherently dangerous because it's in their instict to rape, kill and mansplain women. Learn feminist theory, incel! :soy: :foidSoy:

Umm sweaty that's not the point okay. The point is yes the bear would kill you but that's predictable. A man you don't know what he's going to do to you. Men are inherently dangerous because it's in their instict to rape, kill and mansplain women. Learn feminist theory, incel! :soy: :foidSoy:
:feelskek:
Kek he's still talking and alive if that was me I'd demogorgon maxx
He's saying "let's keep our head cool" because at least being with another man is less predictable than being with a bear. He's totally happy with his choice. I guess this was a hill he was willing to die on.

at least being with another man is less predictable than being with a bear. He's totally happy with his choice. I guess this was a hill he was willing to die on.
:feelskek:

It’s predictable in that it will definitely eat you alive over the course of days