Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme being born as a male curry is nightmare mode

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★

Using your logic, that means all white males who use this forum are fakecels who have great lives?

Using your logic, that means all white males who use this forum are fakecels who have great lives?
perhaps not fakecels but great lives? I would say yes

They should sign a death certificate as soon as a currycel is born.

It's much harder for whites to be incel, but it doesn't mean that they don't exist. A green eyed muscular Chadpreet will always mog twig autistic white.

They should sign a death certificate as soon as a currycel is born.
Curries have it better tbh, at least curries in underdeveloped areas. They can arrangemarriagemaxx and ascend.

If that were true, white people wouldn’t be on this forum.
This forum is for involuntary celibate. Faded and ppecel slay hookers all day and they are still incel. They lifemog me greatly. My point is that people can have a great life (outside of consensual sexual success) and still be incel.

It's much harder for whites to be incel,
and thats all that matters. a minority of whites that struggle does not change this fact
but it doesn't mean that they don't exist. A green eyed muscular Chadpreet will always mog twig autistic white.
so a curry has to be extremely exceptional and even then MIGHT attract a foid. if hes lucky. an autistic white still lives a better life than an average curry. besides some social hurdles he lives a much better life
If that were true, white people wouldn’t be on this forum.
no, you can have a great life and still be here

great lives
Without a doubt, almost all of them can NEETmax , spend all day on internet. That is the highest privilege a shitskin can even dream of .

Even if u ignore attention from foids the reason I feel bad for my curry bros is because they are born in an absolute shithole for no fault of their own lol

Atleast at the very bare minimum I live in a first world country. But whenever I have seen any video or picture of India sorry but it seems like an absolute shithole country lol

like rivers floating with dead bodies, garbage heaps on the road, poisonous aur, gangrapes everyday

I would have killed myself had I been born there

white chads*, in current era most whites live miserable lives.