Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Best year of this site so far?

Which is best yet?

• Total voters
probably 2020 but i'd assume it was still good in earlier years, this site only got shit at late 2022 or the start of 2023

Three Little Pigs Wow GIF by Laff

probably 2020 but i'd assume it was still good in earlier years, this site only got shit at late 2022 or the start of 2023
What was the forum like in 2020?

I think it would be unfair to vote for 2024 since that is the year I discovered the forum.

What was the forum like in 2020?
pretty sure the site was less agecucked and you were allowed to post loli prior to serg leaving, there were also way more gigabased users and high IQ threads.

pretty sure the site was less agecucked and you were allowed to post loli prior to serg leaving, there were also way more gigabased users and high IQ threads.

You have to be SO careful with underage stuff though. Even just drawings and stories and conversations.

There was a site like that and the owner got locked up for I think decades.

I really enjoyed 2020 and 2021, maybe because I was the most active in those years.