Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cant stand the racism here!

W

whatsthepoint123

Recruit
★★
As much as I cant stand the Racism and antisemtism here, I have no one else to talk to. I do find the occasional post that I can relate to but some of the neo-nazi crap is a pain to look through.

Its nice to find the occasional brocel who's experience i can relate to.

Here have this Reddit gold good sir

Why? Racism is completely natural. All people are subconciously racist(including you).

Why? Racism is completely natural. All people are subconciously racist(including you).
Not true. I didnt care about race until I was 18 years old and watched a show called "oprah vs the skinheads". Thats when I became "racially aware". Before that I didnt care at all. I was a total loner anyway. Everyone was the same in my eyes

Go back to reddit faggot.

Not true. I didnt care about race until I was 18 years old and watched a show called "oprah vs the skinheads". Thats when I became "racially aware". Before that I didnt care at all. I was a total loner anyway. Everyone was the same in my eyes
You dont have to be aware of race to be racist.

The experiments have proven that all people like people who look similar to them more then people who look different from them.

I mean of both genders. The people of oppossite gender who look like you you find more attractive, and people of your own gebder who look like you you respect more than people who look different from you.

There have been a lot of experiments that have proven this.

Ok. Make a complaint to the SPLC mr. Goldstein

But you do have racial preference aswell as a group of people you prefer to be around.

Anti graycel racism is worse than the holocaust and slavery combined :cryfeels:

The only ones I hate are niggers. Can’t stand them. And sands a little bit.

Anti graycel racism is worse than the holocaust and slavery combined :cryfeels:
Brutal. I wish I joined this forum earlier. My existence is forever accursed to that of an honorary 2024cel. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

The experiments have proven that all people like people who look similar to them more then people who look different from them.

I mean of both genders. The people of oppossite gender who look like you you find more attractive, and people of your own gebder who look like you you respect more than people who look different from you.

This is statistical. So there will be exceptions to the rules, naturally.

Who is this round eyed devil?

Are you a woman?

As much as I cant stand the Racism and antisemtism here, I have no one else to talk to. I do find the occasional post that I can relate to but some of the neo-nazi crap is a pain to look through.

People aren't racist because it's le funy and edgy. It's because we've interacted with these "people" enough that they have made us feel this way about them

It's not my fault they're subhuman. If they would simply act civilized I would not have a bone of hate in my body. But nope. We have given them all the gibs they want and they still want whitey dead

Tell me why there's never peace in the middle east

"Because the evil white colonizers drew lines with no respect to ethnicity and religion!":soy:

So in other words you admit that humans are naturally racist and that mixing different groups together aka diversity leads to conflict 100% of the time

Tell me why there's never peace in the middle east

"Because the evil white colonizers drew lines with no respect to ethnicity and religion!":soy:

So in other words you admit that humans are naturally racist and that mixing different groups together aka diversity leads to conflict 100% of the time
There's a difference between "ethnocentrism" and "racism." The middle east and north africa consists mostly of semitic peoples.

People aren't racist because it's le funy and edgy. It's because we've interacted with these "people" enough that they have made us feel this way about them

It's not my fault they're subhuman. If they would simply act civilized I would not have a bone of hate in my body. But nope. We have given them all the gibs they want and they still want whitey dead
But doesnt transcending natural inclinations of prejudice and racism use higher level brain functions i.e. the reasoning faculty/prefrontal cortex rather than lower emotional /instinctual brain layers?

I'm sick of being labeled a problem 'cos I'm a white straight guy that's not a Chad & expected to worship kikes & be ok with being replaced; the fuck?

That’s not what racism is

You’re not racially aware until you investigate the other side of the argument without a Jewish filter.

Start by reading the Turner Diaries and Hunter by Dr. William Pierce going under his author alias of Andrew Macdonald then read Siege by James Mason.

Next read The Bell Curve a study on race and intelligence followed by White Girl Bleed A Lot.

Finally realize that the libtards, niggers and kikes that you worship are largely responsible for your incel condition via the social engineering agenda and global depopulation agenda they are carrying out.

You’re not racially aware until you investigate the other side of the argument without a Jewish filter.

Start by reading the Turner Diaries and Hunter by Dr. William Pierce going under his author alias of Andrew Macdonald then read Siege by James Mason.

Next read The Bell Curve a study on race and intelligence followed by White Girl Bleed A Lot.

Finally realize that the libtards, niggers and kikes that you worship are largely responsible for your incel condition via the social engineering agenda and global depopulation agenda they are carrying out.

whatsthepoint123

Greycel​

JoinedMay 11, 2024Posts93

Racism is more so based on the behavior, IQ and stereotypes of races rather than their looks I feel like.

Just ignore it, it's what I do. If you start debating you will never end it. Races and racism it's the least of my problems so no point in dwelling on it.

Reddit is your place then. Kikes already prepared a safe space for you there, so why suffer here?

Ok GrAY
Just ignore it, it's what I do. If you start debating you will never end it.
You know, i’ve just realized this applies to me & tons of us here

You know, i’ve just realized this applies to me & tons of us here
Yeah, best to ignore obvious baits. Arguing can go on and on and nothing to be achieved.

The racism here against Africans is near evil. I feel like the minute when registered here, an incel is ready to tear down a pure blooded African like there's no tomorrow. Its like I previous stated. We're registered here because we're suffering. Then we further cremate each other. I guess the best thing is not to take it seriously as racism is morally based on self importance. Misery loves company.

It's better to sit down