Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 22yr Kenyan tinder prostitute travels 1 hr in taxi, waits 29 minutes at chad's apartment block gate

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
I was chadfishing on Tinder, with GPS spoofer set to Kenya. White chadfish is basically a god here, but a lot of sheboons who use tinder are actually hookers looking to sell sex to western tourists.
This 22 Kenyan whore asked chad for $100 to hookup. She wanted a mpesa transfer. I said no, I've been scammed before, I'll pay you cash when you get here.
She accepted that excuse, and got a 1 hr taxi ride to chad's apartment block, which I spoofed as a live location on whatsapp.
After 1 hr in the taxi (about 30km in peak hr traffic), she said she's here outside the gate to chad's apartment complex.
I let her ring a few times, then used the wrong gate ploy. And a few minutes later. I video called her and told her she looked like shit. Most women accept that chad is trolling them by now, but she still stuck around begging chad.
So I turned chad's toxic personality on, and started asking does this bitch do degenerate sexual shit.
She said yes, let's talk about it.
She said she is cute looking. I video called a 2nd time, and she started jiggling her tits around on camera, bouncing up and down to seduce chad.
This is more confirmation that African sheboons are descended from apes, as the thumping of the chest (or tits) is primate behaviour.
After her tit jiggling, I demanded she send a tit pic.
She said no, my driver is in the taxi, he will see.
Then she said do you want me to stay or go.
I told her to fuck off. And she said ok and blocked me.
I don't know how she managed to pay her taxi driver but she probably sucked him off for a ride home lol.
I do feel sorry for the taxi drivers in this but they're honestly collateral damage. What a shit job to drive whores around so they can get fucked by white cock.
When I got up this afternoon I had 2 messages from Kenyan numbers. One was a guy threatening to wait outside chad's apartment block and kill him as he leaves. The other was someone telling me you don't treat women like this.
Exif purged

In summary, a 22 year old Kenyan tinder prostitute travelled 1 hour in a taxi, and waited 29 minutes at chad's apartment block gate.

"Please come... what am I going to tell the driver?" Sorry sweetie, you're not entitled to meet genuine clients :dab:

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Last edited:
That's some ugly and old looking whore for a 22 year old girl. She might be older than what she claims or maybe is just that black women tend to look more mature for their age.
From those pictures alone my verdict is

I would not fuck her.

I was chadfishing on Tinder, with GPS spoofer set to Kenya. White chadfish is basically a god here, but a lot of sheboons who use tinder are actually hookers looking to sell sex to western tourists.
This 22 Kenyan whore asked chad for $100 to hookup. She wanted a mpesa transfer. I said no, I've been scammed before, I'll pay you cash when you get here.
She accepted that excuse, and got a 1 hr taxi ride to chad's apartment block, which I spoofed as a live location on whatsapp.
After 1 hr in the taxi (about 30km in peak hr traffic), she said she's here outside the gate to chad's apartment complex.
I let her ring a few times, then used the wrong gate ploy. And a few minutes later. I video called her and told her she looked like shit. Most women accept that chad is trolling them by now, but she still stuck around begging chad.
So I turned chad's toxic personality on, and started asking does this bitch do degenerate sexual shit.
She said yes, let's talk about it.
She said she is cute looking. I video called a 2nd time, and she started jiggling her tits around on camera, bouncing up and down to seduce chad.
This is more confirmation that African sheboons are descended from apes, as the thumping of the chest (or tits) is primate behaviour.
After her tit jiggling, I demanded she send a tit pic.
She said no, my driver is in the taxi, he will see.
Then she said do you want me to stay or go.
I told her to fuck off. And she said ok and blocked me.
I don't know how she managed to pay her taxi driver but she probably sucked him off for a ride home lol.
I do feel sorry for the taxi drivers in this but they're honestly collateral damage. What a shit job to drive whores around so they can get fucked by white cock.
When I got up this afternoon I had 2 messages from Kenyan numbers. One was a guy threatening to wait outside chad's apartment block and kill him as he leaves. The other was someone telling me you don't treat women like this.
View attachment 1162065
In summary, a 22 year old Kenyan tinder prostitute travelled 1 hour in a taxi, and waited 29 minutes at chad's apartment block gate.

"Please come... what am I going to tell the driver?" Sorry sweetie, you're not entitled to meet genuine clients :dab:

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.
Unfathomably based, brocel remember there was a thread about you getting nudes from a toilet, you haven't dmed them mang, I need them

Unfathomably based, brocel remember there was a thread about you getting nudes from a toilet, you haven't dmed them mang, I need them
Sorry, I don't send them as its violation of Aus law. Glowies are genuinely monitoring me, and I'm already facing legal shit. Next charge means I'm going to prison for 3 months for breach of probation and barole.
I also stood up a 27 year old ftm tranny which is completely bald. I made it sneak out of its house (it's married) and drive 25km to chad's random address late at night. "Cool fuckhead" it said lol
27 year old ftm travels 25km to random address and gets rejected

Glowies are genuinely monitoring me, and I'm already facing legal shit. Next charge means I'm going to prison for 3 months for breach of probation and barole.
brutal, you did nothing wrong

Very based nice work brocel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back