Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Corporate/Office spaces full of normies are the most hostile environments for incels IMHO

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
★★★★★
The kind of workplace and company culture you find in companies like Adobe, Google, Dropbox and their contemporaries is the most nightmarish hole I've ever been in. Even a bar/club on weekend nights is more bearable (somehow)
If you hold a job in a hip, vibrant office space that all the left-leaning fags working there refer to as "chill AF" (whatever that means) please know I have the utmost empathy for you.

I do but it's just a paycheck, nothing more.- You didn't describe exactly what's "nightmarish" about it, but anything that pays the bills, I'm all right with it :yes:

You didn't describe exactly what's "nightmarish" about it,
really its a post for the people that already know. I'm too drunk right now to type out in great detail the nightmarish qualities
LoA by David lean is a classic btw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back