Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cringe as fuck job description I found on indeed

Removed image for doxxing reasons jfl

Screenshot 20240514 211359 Chrome

Just be a vibrant individual bro

That's a ridiculous job description. They really expect someone to be excited about a cleaning job. Fucking hilarious.
Those kind of jobs usually have the biggest dickward managers and supervisors and expect you to clean a large area in such a small period of time

"Tell me why you're passionate about working here and how you will make a huge impact in our company?"

Those kind of jobs usually have the biggest dickward managers and supervisors and expect you to clean a large area in such a small period of time
Yeah, managers like that are just scumbags.

Yeah, managers like that are just scumbags.
I remember I did a trial of a cleaner job one time and the faggot manager didn't even turn up and had to reschedule

When he did turn up and I did the trial shift, he just sat there drinking coffee watching me and bitching about how I wasn't mopping properly, and told me to put more enthusiasm and ''oomph'' into it jfl what a fag.

I also wasn't using the ''right method'' for wiping mirrors and I had to stick to a strict routine and clean a large area in little time

I quit after 4 hours

It wasn't even a posh establishment, just a shitty supermarket

Muh starbase systems are overheating jfl what jewish fags

I remember I did a trial of a cleaner job one time and the faggot manager didn't even turn up and had to reschedule

When he did turn up and I did the trial shift, he just sat there drinking coffee watching me and bitching about how I wasn't mopping properly, and told me to put more enthusiasm and ''oomph'' into it jfl what a fag.

I also wasn't using the ''right method'' for wiping mirrors and I had to stick to a strict routine and clean a large area in little time

I quit after 4 hours

I hate people that just sit back and criticize you while you work. They truly suck. Glad you quit working at whatever shit hole that was.

I hate people that just sit back and criticize you while you work. They truly suck. Glad you quit working at whatever shit hole that was.
I now work in offices where I have plenty of time and work at my own pace without no faggot bothering me

I quit after 4 hours

good on you. people sticking to these shitty jobs are why no one can find a job now

good on you. people sticking to these shitty jobs are why no one can find a job now
The idea of work isn't bad, its just kiked managers and dumbass rules which make it shitty to wagecuck

The idea of work isn't bad, its just kiked managers and dumbass rules which make it shitty to wagecuck
the idea of PAY isn't bad. you're not working for free, even if you love what you do

the idea of PAY isn't bad. you're not working for free, even if you love what you do
Money and the idea of a wage is a jewish concept and complete bullshit and a scam tbh

All job postings read exactly like that nowadays.

Money and the idea of a wage is a jewish concept and complete bullshit and a scam tbh
what do you mean by that? what's your ideal of compensation for work performed?

what do you mean by that? what's your ideal of compensation for work performed?
Too deep and high IQ for me to explain aka I am too lazy to explain

Ask @DarkStarDown