Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Curry fates are so comical

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

I'ma ball 'til the day I fall
★★★★★

Hos does one even find themselves in a situation like this bruh

Last edited:
He made the tiger feel too awkward to attack him. It even tapped him gently in the end like "bro, are you ok? Calm down" xD

I once twisted a snake to death kek.

This guy is an not stupid tbh. If the tiger saw his back it would pounce but since tigers are ambush hunters seeing a person's face makes them less inclined to do anything.

This guy is an not stupid tbh. If the tiger saw his back it would pounce but since tigers are ambush hunters seeing a person's face makes them less inclined to do anything.
So keep looking at it while slowly backing away with both hands visible then jumping over a fence once your far enough from it?

Tales from Mumbai JFL :feelskek: :feelskek:
It wasn't in Mumbai. It was in a village in Bengal called Sheorafuli look it up if you don't believe me. Tbh it was a non poisonous pond snake so I guess it doesn't really count.

Could you give more context on how that happened?
I don't think that he is that smart tbh, he is just paralyzed by fear not that it takes much wits to not give your back to an apex predator
Tales from Mumbai JFL :feelskek: :feelskek:
:lul:

It wasn't in Mumbai. It was in a village in Bengal called Sheorafuli look it up if you don't believe me. Tbh it was a non poisonous pond snake so I guess it doesn't really count.
No I believe you. You said you lived in Mumbai so...

Could you give more context on how that happened?
My grandpa used to take me to a pond to teach me swimming. This pond had a lot of little non poisonous snakes in it that probably fed on the toads there. I used to be tera low inhib as a child so while swimming I grabbed a nearby snake with both hands, wrapped it's body around my palms and gave a hard pull like a rubber band. It killed the snake.

Might be a zoo keeper who forgot the tiger was not locked up.

Remember the Indian monkey attacks

1693871174529-png.865683

1693871174529-png.865683

Wile E. Coyote ass existence

1693871174529-png.865683

Literal Looney Tunes race:feelsrope:

Mowglimaxxing gone wrong

This is me when my bullies used to torment me in school. Always backed into a corner and stared down like I was an inferior being. Ah, the joys of freshman year.