Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycels mogged by bosnian tallfag

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Notfatlink
★★★
Screenshot 20240424 145604 TikTok

i am probably around the height of the right currycel. Brutal af how can you be even taken serious when you're that short let alone get into a relationship.

that bosnian looks so ogre but still giga tall mogger

and some soys trolls will say "women will choose the short ones" :feelskek:

According to @AsakuraHao curries have more SMV than that Slav :lul: :lul: :lul:

i genuiley despise currycels

balkancels the damn moggers :feelsbadman:
i wish i were born a balkan slav

no
slav women prefer curry manlet over white tallfag
Show me one data where curries do better than Slavs. Enough with your lies pollack

Fake news middle is from Pakistan

i am probably around the height of the right currycel. Brutal af how can you be even taken serious when you're that short let alone get into a relationship.
Don't be chubby + looksmaxx + thugmaxx

never take pictures with chad

@DarkStarDown Yeah, he is trolling. This is blatant disregard to the blackpill.
Perma ban him already. Some times he gives me hope that I can ascend with a trad Polish foid. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: But then reality kicks in. Ban him

Indian
Slav whores love exotics
@KillNiggers @Copexodius Maximus @starystulejarz can I really get a Polish foid with 5'4 midget curry? :lul: :lul: :lul:

These niggers lies always gives me hope for a pico second and then reality kick in :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:
It's good for MTN and average height exotics. Nothing more. I've ran some normie looking nigger in Poland and he didn't do as well as I expected him to. Maybe some cities are better than others. I know Krakow is better than Warsaw.

Poles are 5 11 or 6 ft. Sub 30yo for sure
Yes, more likely something around that. You have to be 6'3+ to be considered tall in Europe with the exception of some regions

Brutal mog from Srebrenica :horror:

It's horrible to be under 6ft in west balkans. My height is in the bottom 5-10%.

So brutal, we shitskins are so undesirable :cryfeels:

Superpower by 2020!