Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill daily reminder you do NOT want to date your looksmatch or higher

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
a question asked here a lot is why does a good looking guy date a mid girl?

very simple answer. you do NOT want to date your looksmatch and especially you do NOT want to date an attractive foid

the uglier the better, the fatter the better, the less eyes she has on her the better.

foids are genetically driven for hypergamy, no matter how dedicated she is, she will always be aware of her options and be mindful of opportunities to date up

we like to say foids cannot lose, but the reality is a 4/10 chubby foids gets a fraction of attention that a 5/10 skinny foid does.

if you date a 4/10 fat foid, she will value you more as a partner and will be willing to make your life better as she is aware she does not have as much options, and will do dishes, cook, give you sex, etc.

on the other hand, you could be dating your 8/10 aryan goddess that you worship her ass and feet but you will be bending over in your bare-ass maid outfit cleaning the house, cleaning the dishes and cooking because she has so many options and has been validated so much in life she will see that stuff as below her. she will hold sex as a bargaining chip rather than something she owes to you, and you will be constantly competing with fuckboy chads who are looking to pump and dump your waifu goddess and she will leave you to appease them.

and yes there are outliers to every scenario but if you come in here talking about 1/10000000 outliers as if they are the norm you will be EXECUTED BRUTALLY

People here are going to shit on you and say that ugly foids treat them worse and then cherrypick this one time when a white HTB (Stacy for them) held the door for them for two seconds, and now believe that Stacies are some angelic beings and so they're Stacy only.

People here are going to shit on you and say that ugly foids treat them worse and then cherrypick this one time when a white HTB (Stacy for them) held the door for them for two seconds, and now believe that Stacies are some angelic beings and so they're Stacy only.
It makes no difference how beautiful the foid is, she is evil by default, as are all of them.

It makes no difference how beautiful the foid is, she is evil by default, as are all of them.
it isnt evil, but a genetic drive to have the best outcome for themselves. i would say it is more selfish and/or narcissistic than evil.

this also does scale with attractiveness, as if a foid if told by thousands of simps daily she is perfect and deserves perfection, she will obviously have this perception

a foid who gets maybe one off and on simp every few days will have far lower expectations. its why when people here go on about "i saw this ugly crackhead dude with a GF?? HOW??" they fail to mention that GF is a recessed crackhead themselves and has very low expectations due to low validation.

The conundrum is that most of us here are sub-5. So, if you're 4/10, you have to dig deep to sub-2s to hope finding any woman who's loyal and will treat you well. If you're truecel ugly, there are no such options.

its also why simp culture is as deadly as the female empowerment culture as simps are making it so average foids now have the same perceptions of life as a supermodel

The conundrum is that most of us here are sub-5. So, if you're 4/10, you have to dig deep to sub-2s to hope finding any woman who's loyal and will treat you well. If you're truecel ugly, there are no such options.
yeah pretty much. its why the amount of incel men is growing a lot. the simp culture makes the amount of foids who you can actually have a relationship with as a sub5 male less and less

its also why simp culture is as deadly as the female empowerment culture as simps are making it so average foids now have the same perceptions of life as a supermodel
So true, these mfs are literally part of the problem

ugly foids can get treated quite badly too, not to sound like too much of a cuck but ugly foids may be bitter to those they dont care about and very affection to those they love as im sure many brocels here are. i treat random people on the street with hatred but those i love with respect, just a result of being treated as a lesser human.

idc if people here disagree as this is a fact.

very simple answer. you do NOT want to date your looksmatch and especially you do NOT want to date an attractive foid

the uglier the better, the fatter the better, the less eyes she has on her the better.

foids are genetically driven for hypergamy, no matter how dedicated she is, she will always be aware of her options and be mindful of opportunities to date up

we like to say foids cannot lose, but the reality is a 4/10 chubby foids gets a fraction of attention that a 5/10 skinny foid does.

if you date a 4/10 fat foid, she will value you more as a partner and will be willing to make your life better as she is aware she does not have as much options, and will do dishes, cook, give you sex, etc.

on the other hand, you could be dating your 8/10 aryan goddess that you worship her ass and feet but you will be bending over in your bare-ass maid outfit cleaning the house, cleaning the dishes and cooking because she has so many options and has been validated so much in life she will see that stuff as below her. she will hold sex as a bargaining chip rather than something she owes to you, and you will be constantly competing with fuckboy chads who are looking to pump and dump your waifu goddess and she will leave you to appease them.

and yes there are outliers to every scenario but if you come in here talking about 1/10000000 outliers as if they are the norm you will be EXECUTED BRUTALLY
THE problem is that everyman believes the same thing.

"I'm gonna date her because she is ugly. Bet she isn't approached at all."

THE problem is that everyman believes the same thing.

"I'm gonna date her because she is ugly. Bet she isn't approached at all."
i guarantee you many normie men do not think like this. most normie men drool and trip over each other for good looking foids and would rather empty their wallets for a date with a hot foid vs. an ugly one

Pin worthy imo

As if you have any choice

FUCK OFF ME YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT FAGOT KYS I WANT BLONDE GIRL I HATE WHITE PEOPLE FUCK OFF ME YOU FAGGOTS!

If I'm going to spend my life with a woman she better be nice to look at or there's no point

Bro, you're talking as if we had a choice :lul:

kys faggot I don’t have options

Still retarded of the Chads. They flush their genetics down the toilet and create potentially future .is users

Bro, you're talking as if we had a choice :lul:
some people here do ascend so some do. especially when i see threads by grays about "this girl was into me but she was fat"

Cringe take you inflate the ego of a 2 out of ten even more if you fuck below your looks “just lower your standards bro”

My standards are

My looks match
Not a cunt
Not a whore
Some level decency
Not fat

Juggernaut theory. Read up on it. It’s the opposite of what you’re saying GrAY

Cringe take you inflate the ego of a 2 out of ten even more if you fuck below your looks “just lower your standards bro”

My standards are

My looks match
Not a cunt
Not a whore
Some level decency
Not fat
their egos are already inflated from NPC simps and social media to the maximum point, an incel settling down with them wont do much. do you think you ever find a foid that meets your standards willing to date you?

their egos are already inflated from NPC simps and social media to the maximum point, an incel settling down with them wont do much. do you think you ever find a foid that meets your standards willing to date you?
Only time will tell if you concede to lowering your already very reasonable standards you are a blue pulled cuck larping like you are black pilled