Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy DebateITS gets banned but reddit allows this

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★
Capture
Disgusting
Hatred
Iwanttodie
Lolol
Murder
Screenshot 20231031 223131 Reddit2
Screenshot 20231031 223955 Reddit2
TesteroidKEK
Topcomentisatrannylol
Tranniesareweird
Trannyirony
Wow
Wtf
Yikessweaty

Just nuke this world aleredy!

FUCK REDDITTT

This post should be a reminder that all edgelords on here just exhibit female behaviour when they write angry paragraph after paragraphing about raping foids

These people are clinically insane.

Psychopathic bitches

These people are clinically insane.
It's hilarious how tough they talk until they're alone with any man in any area, at which point they immediately say, "I was terrified for my life."

It's hilarious how tough they talk until they're alone with any man in any area, at which point they immediately say, "I was terrified for my life."
You wrote that wrong, here it is:

It's hilarious how tough they talk until they're alone with any Bear in any area, at which point they immediately say, "I was horny for my life."
Because women prefers bears now.

This post should be a reminder that all edgelords on here just exhibit female behaviour when they write angry paragraph after paragraphing about raping foids
It's the other way around. They're the ones exhibiting "male behavior", and I think it's funny how all their lingo (moid, femcel, in minecraft) is ripped off from us. Not a single original thought.

Still better than twoxchromosomes and itcucks.

Misogyny is a sin but misandry is fun and cool

Reddit admitted they're biased and have double standards. Don't give that worthless site attention.

All members of the femcel subreddit should be executed

Did you report the first one?

T
Based observation. This site declined in high iq stuff i've been lurking here since 2020 (the year it looks like it started to go to shit) but browsed stuff from even earlier. No one talks about gynocracy, feminism, life or other stuff in a sensible way anymore or very rarely. Feds did this probably. Not to say you can't have fun but the general vibe now is just wigger nigger dum dum like in those reddit screens

Vile sluts should be punished

It's the other way around. They're the ones exhibiting "male behavior", and I think it's funny how all their lingo (moid, femcel, in minecraft) is ripped off from us. Not a single original thought.

I mean this post specifically

It's copycat behaviour to an extent but its also just over dramatic whining that you would expect from a woman, not a single intelligent thought, just gibberish, its 2 sides of the same coin

garbage site reddit is @Simba @Regenerator

Joint gender spaces are really just another way to say “anti-male”