Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do all liberals dodge hard truths to keep a neutral normie position just so they can better frame harsh realists as “weird edgy” etc.

?

• Yes

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Seems like it. Seems like they want to ruin things.

No, they'll recognize the hard truth just to lie about its cause.

libtards are retarded sheep like 99% of people, they are just super obnoxious also

To keep the system running and to keep the normies wageslaving.

The true drones believe themselves to be undergoing character development whenever they embrace the newest cause. It's a sad thing to see.

There's a huge difference between liberal and "liberal". Mostly in a way they treat people with opinions different from theirs.

Therefore:
No for liberals
Yes for "liberals"

How would harsh truth change that
No-one would wageslave because they would deem it pointless, more mental health issues like major depression would prevail, there would be mass protests/uprisings.

The true drones believe themselves to be undergoing character development whenever they embrace the newest cause. It's a sad thing to see.
Ted Kaczynski outlined the psychology behind it pretty well in his manifesto.

There's a huge difference between liberal and "liberal". Mostly in a way they treat people with opinions different from theirs.

Therefore:
No for liberals
Yes for "liberals"
Libshits then

I don't think they put as much thought into it as you think they do

I don't think they put as much thought into it as you think they do
that's what they want you to think because they look like ugly NPCs. But it's ugly NPCs that end up being the most machiavellian.

They think we're all in deep geek freaks but, that deflection is so hurried that they just want to close the topic. Anyone who hurries nondisclosure has something they're hiding.

Not just ruin things but also be high reputation heroes
not just high reputation heroes either but also so they can carve out a circle of virtue signalers and run/ avoid elitist conservative tall white guys who are in the military. and use jbw as an average white guy away from blacks.

I question it because I want people to realize normies to this for personal reasons. It just plays in the hands of hte jews. or it did until israel is being attacked for apartheid.

what are the harsh truths that would make people mad enough to do anything.
That’s most people exist as slave for a few Jewish and white Christian billionaires and 90% men you will never get a $ or experiencing a pussy for free
Also sex ratio is ((((((skewed))))))) there are 10 men for every girl on earth

Liberals just do anything to satisfy their "free" market overlords. While they always say that government regulations are bad, they love to introduce regulations if they come from their "free" market donors.

That’s most people exist as slave for a few Jewish and white Christian billionaires and 90% men you will never get a $ or experiencing a pussy for free
Also sex ratio is ((((((skewed))))))) there are 10 men for every girl on earth
why do men outpopulate women. is it because men are meant to fight. is there some kind of underlying biological element to this.

Liberals just do anything to satisfy their "free" market overlords. While they always say that government regulations are bad, they love to introduce regulations if they come from their "free" market donors.
nah I think most of the men are just white knighting and clutching at straws for any kind of leverage/ social clout.

And I think the women are acting hyper feministic at any turn they get so they have a lie-in-wait-attack-mechanism or a LIWAM (or a artificial underlying reasoning contrived aggressive victim angle) or AURCAVA so they can get their way or make double standards for ugly guys. They'll let chad grab their tit, but if an incel stares for 2 seconds he's X. (patriarch rapist misogynarch etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back