Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you guys wear fragrances?

forwhombell

forwhombell

Greycel
If so, what fragrances do you like the most? And have you ever received a compliment from a stranger on one?

No fragrance for your face

Dorito dust fragrance

I spray Hugo boss all over my penis.

I only use SHART...

(because I'm worth it)

nothing new here

Only 1 compliment ever if I can recall.

If so, what fragrances do you like the most? And have you ever received a compliment from a stranger on one?
i think @Corvus was a fragrancemaxxer

but yes i do, i havent bought any recently because im overdue on some stuff but i usually rock maison margiela bubble bath for a clean smell or sometimes throw mancera cedrat boise or fig extasy for the spring, new season means new freshies boyo

versace dylan blue is my daily work fragrance, cheap and smells good :smonk:

fragrancr for compliments is cope, ive never been complimented, i just like smelling good xD, especially bevause my natural body odor is so strong (over for ethnics)

Fragrance community on tiktok is cringe. Just spray your fragrance and move on

Yes I use axe after the gym and before work sometimes. They have some new premium scents that are solid ino

I would like to and I used to but I know I will be sneezing nonstop.

So unfortunately no.

i think @Corvus was a fragrancemaxxer

but yes i do, i havent bought any recently because im overdue on some stuff but i usually rock maison margiela bubble bath for a clean smell or sometimes throw mancera cedrat boise or fig extasy for the spring, new season means new freshies boyo
versace dylan blue is my daily work fragrance, cheap and smells good :smonk:

:feelsYall:

Im wearing dylan blue right now. I just cant decide if I like it or not

Only one ive been complimented on was Davidoff coolwater

creed aventus rep armaf club de nuit intense

I keep getting them as gifts. I still have Chanel, Hugo Boss and Calvin Klein and they're literally all the same citrus smell that lasts like 10 minutes and then it's gone. Never got complimented, foids barely even look or talk to me, let alone some random stranger will compliment me, then again I've also become a lot sweatier over the years partially caused by anxiety and partially caused by just having shit genetics (I guess?) so that probably nullifies any effort I put into smelling good.

missioni wave

JPG le male, dior sauvage, rasasi hawas