Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do not unban that nigger lol

Agreed, let him stay banned, this place is not for "faild" normies

"You ALWAYS have to remember that German brainwashed girls in their adolescence are often attracted by the immigrant appearance due to the image of being a thug (Kanake in German...), but later after puberty they'll eventually figure out that JBW is law..."

@GeckoBus is this true in Germany lol :lul: :lul:

Also @turbocuckcel_7000 am I in your ignore list?

I assumed you would put me the first in it..... surprised. You aren't annoyed by me?
i don't hate ethnics, just some ethnic behavior :feelsthink:

Why does every retard and his mother want to be an incel nowadays?
You had girls attracted to you, just work on yourself and get laid. There is no need to LARP on an incel website.
Especially when you're only 18.

I'm a real incel and I haven't gotten ANY interest from girls, not even from fat chicks. It's like I don't even exist for them. Fakecels like this guy will never be able to relate to the experience of an actual incel.

Normies can go off themselves for all I care.

You had girls attracted to you, just work on yourself and get laid. There is no need to LARP on an incel website.

I'm a real incel and I haven't gotten ANY interest from girls, not even from fat chicks. It's like I don't even exist for them. Fakecels like this guy will never be able to relate to the experience of an actual incel.
i died when he talked about racism when the racism didn't stop him from getting attention from the racist girls :feelskek:

"You ALWAYS have to remember that German brainwashed girls in their adolescence are often attracted by the immigrant appearance due to the image of being a thug (Kanake in German...), but later after puberty they'll eventually figure out that JBW is law..."

@der_komische is this true in Germany?

I still dont get you fella.
If you are a fed or mentally challenged

Season 2 Smile GIF by NETFLIX

Happy Cat GIF by Imaginal Biotech

Last edited:
Anyone who tries to appropriate incel culture should get jumped irl like people who say the nigger word

its bullshit
yes there was a trend in germany in the 2000s, where germans had their own version of "gangsta rap" but it has faded out by now and is just viewed as cringe. JBW is still law, especially since the refugee shit and so on. Most people view ethnics as outsiders.

its bullshit
yes there was a trend in germany in the 2000s, where germans had their own version of "gangsta rap" but it has faded out by now and is just viewed as cringe. JBW is still law, especially since the refugee shit and so on. Most people view ethnics as outsiders.
ok thanks

VVhat makes u think they will be unbanning that tanny

VVhat makes u think they will be unbanning that tanny
because he's making an appeal to the fact he's an ethnic being put down by vvhitey (even tho vvhitey's women pay attention to him) and it's vvorked before for niglets vvho did this jig and dance.

nothing new here

Drop out normies are not welcome here