Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does ascension exist? Even if you could fix every aspect of your body and life and got a foid, what kind of life do you think you'll get with her?

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
The life of men in relationships today is life of servitude and eventually betrayal. You have carry the full burden of caring for the foid you're with but she won't do the same for you. Why? Its because most if not all women consider it beneath them to serve their husbands; service feels like servitude to women; it makes them feel inferior. All they know is narcissism and vanity. How can you expect to have a decent life with such women, who make up the large majority? Even if you get starfish sex from her a few times a month, all of your slavery will outweigh whatever sexual pleasure you get from her.

I don't care about marriage or providing to a bitch woman longtime anymore. I just wanna know what it feels like to be loved and then I'll be set. She can then fuck off for all I care, I'm not fit for human romantic relationships anyway.

If you wanna marry a foid you gotta hit the lottery, only a small minority of them are tolerable long term.

I don't care about marriage or providing to a bitch woman longtime anymore. I just wanna know what it feels like to be loved and then I'll be set. She can then fuck off for all I care, I'm not fit for human romantic relationships anyway.

Half the bios I saw on tinder were about them being passenger princesses. They can’t even go places by themselves lmao

The only things foids are subservient to are dogs and chads

Yeah i don't see a future with a typical wordly urban woman (even though this can apply to countryside foids too, it's just an archetype). For most of us incels, if we ascend, it must be with some girl that can relate to that sort of boring simplicity and that had to eat her humble pie just like us. If it's a poised bitch that feels on top of the world constantly like 80% of modern women then it's doomed to fail.

I feel like the age of that kind of shit is over for men like us. We have to accept it's a new world now and either do something or lay down and die. The new world is eugenics with us not in the good genes pool so we will never have what we want. At most they will throw us a fat 45 year old bitch after 500 body count to try to pacify us. Fuck that I will slaughter hundreds of jews if I don't get to be rich and successful

The life of men in relationships today is life of servitude and eventually betrayal. You have carry the full burden of caring for the foid you're with but she won't do the same for you. Why? Its because most if not all women consider it beneath them to serve their husbands; service feels like servitude to women; it makes them feel inferior. All they know is narcissism and vanity. How can you expect to have a decent life with such women, who make up the large majority? Even if you get starfish sex from her a few times a month, all of your slavery will outweigh whatever sexual pleasure you get from her.
Just be Chad bro