Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Eastern-Europeans Are Going Extinct - OVER FOR SLAVCELS

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Banned
-
I remember that I´ve made a thread about how Poland is pretty much finished, since their women are brainwashed by Jewish propaganda to race mix,
their birth rates are at an all time low, and their women open legs for a can of beans.
Well, seems like the same story applies to other Slavic countries as well.

Hereby I want to apologize to Polishcels on this forum:feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Poland isn´t the only Slavic country with a depressive outlook on its future.

View: https://youtu.be/9LX_lR9qATA

Bump, Happy weekend BTW:feelsLightsaber:

Why am I still alive?

Russia, Ukraine, Baltic states are the most vulnerable, glad that based Putin started war to finish these nations completely:lul:

Own Nothing, Be Happy....:feelsdevil:
Klaus Schwab is satisfied.
Everything goes according to plan.
Kalergi plan in full swing
Perhaps a full scale war is necessary to restart things for JewRope, begin afresh free from the Abrahamic shackles

Russia, Ukraine, Baltic states are the most vulnerable, glad that based Putin started war to finish these nations completely:lul:
No. Russia isn't the most vulnerable. It's Ukraine, Baltic States, Moldova, Bulgaria, Romania...

I remember that I´ve made a thread about how Poland is pretty much finished, since their women are brainwashed by Jewish propaganda to race mix,
their birth rates are at an all time low, and their women open legs for a can of beans.

who gives a shit I rather die then betabuxx for a whore

No. Russia isn't the most vulnerable. It's Ukraine, Baltic States, Moldova, Bulgaria, Romania...
In romania unless you're thugmaxxed or betabuxx you're gonna rot alone JFL,white women only fucking gypsies and nigger lovers

It goes after them right after, ethnic russians don't have much kids, it's mostly immigrants and families they bringing in, then goes southern republics of chechens, dagestani, ingush.

It goes after them right after, ethnic russians don't have much kids, it's mostly immigrants and families they bringing in, then goes southern republics of chechens, dagestani, ingush.
But still not the same. Some post-soviet countries lost almost third of their population. Just think about it. It's worse than losses in WW2.

Western hegemony is slowly losing its grip on Eastern-Europe.
My guess, is that the US will eventually abandon it, and focus on the Middle-East / China.

Eastern Europeans are apparently too retarded. They had the bad example from the West: migrant crisis, feminism, LGBT hysteria. They had 10 whole years of possible prepping.

But now all of this creeped up to them. Fucking Polish retards voted in liberals, particularly Szymon Holownia, a fag and open borders advocate who's making jelly photos of himself with niggers.

IT'S JOEVER

Eastern Europeans are apparently too retarded. They had the bad example from the West, migrant crisis, feminism, LGBT hysteria. They had 10 whole years of possible prepping.

But now all of this creeped up to them. Fucking Polish retards voted in liberals, particularly Szymon Holownia, a fag and open borders advocate who's making jelly photos of him with niggers.

IT'S JOEVER
I forgot to mention that in my thread:
Slavic women also bought into the lies , of the sexual revolution and feminism.
These factors play a MAJOR role, why both the West (and now Eastern-Europe), find themselves in this predicament.
Feminism and Sexual liberation is such a cancer to society.....

Eastern Europeans are apparently too retarded. They had the bad example from the West: migrant crisis, feminism, LGBT hysteria. They had 10 whole years of possible prepping.

But now all of this creeped up to them. Fucking Polish retards voted in liberals, particularly Szymon Holownia, a fag and open borders advocate who's making jelly photos of himself with niggers.

IT'S JOEVER
They are OK with being colonies of the West. I don't care.

Western hegemony is slowly losing its grip on Eastern-Europe.
My guess, is that the US will eventually abandon it, and focus on the Middle-East / China.
Local elites and governments of EE countries have deep ties with west, and even without it situation won't change because for business most important is profits, they don't give a damn who will populate the country. They need cheap labour.

over for europe as a whole tbh

But still not the same. Some post-soviet countries lost almost third of their population. Just think about it. It's worse than losses in WW2.
As far as i know people from Baltic states mostly left the country to get better life in the more developed western countries.

Ukraine lost a lot of it's population due to emigration as well, but reason is war.

Russia doesn't have any positive dynamics in population growth if you remove Crimea , DPR, LPR, Herson obl. Zaporozhye obl from calculation and millions of immigrants from central Asia. Even with all of that filth from central asia and new territories, population numbers stay around the same for 2 decades.

I forgot to mention that in my thread:
Slavic women also bought into the lies , of the sexual revolution and feminism.
These factors play a MAJOR role, why both the West (and now Eastern-Europe), find themselves in this predicament.
Feminism and Sexual liberation is such a cancer to society.....
Cuckolded teachings of rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef, aka Christianity doesn't help either.
The whole Christian traditionalism is now "respecc whamen!!! worship jews, as they're chosen!"

Europe needs a fundamentalist aggressive religion like Islam, but only for Whites. East Asia too needs this

As far as i know people from Baltic states mostly left the country to get better life in the more developed western countries.

Ukraine lost a lot of it's population due to emigration as well, but reason is war.

Russia doesn't have any positive dynamics in population growth if you remove Crimea , DPR, LPR, Herson obl. Zaporozhye obl from calculation and millions of immigrants from central Asia. Even with all of that filth from central asia and new territories, population numbers stay around the same for 2 decades.
Oh, are you from Russia? You have such an insight on the situation there.

Eastern Europe is miserable anyway

Yes, all this noviop Jewish elites here aren't much different, they populate country with Central Asian immigrants and suppress ethnic Russians.

If huge part of population leaves a country which already has more deaths than births, then such country doesn't have a future.
Russia still looks better because it didn't experienced such huge population loss. Imagine if 40 millions Russians left the country...

You don´t know me, incuding my views and past threads.... do you?

Just like you, I don´t like a ´soft Christian approach´ to keep our women in check either.
I want Europe to enforce some form of white Saria, and be strict on females.
I´m just pointing out, that the sexual revolution should have never happened, it was the biggest mistake in human history.

Yup. So far only Czechia and Slovenia have somewhat OK demographics and will probably grow by 2050 or 2100 (though they barely count as EE anyway) and a few other countries in the region might manage to recover, but most are in a really bad spot.

fertilitychange-png.862595
fertilityrate-png.738894

You don´t know me, incuding my views and past threads.... do you?

Just like you, I don´t like a ´soft Christian approach´ to keep our women in check either.
I want Europe to enforce some form of white Saria, and be strict on females.
I´m just pointing out, that the sexual revolution should have never happened, it was the biggest mistake in human history.
I'm a gray faggot, so I didn't have an opportunity sadly. But now I follow you :D you got a sub

We need to copy what the most "crazy" Muslims do. Afghans, Chechens, Yemenis.
Because people in Turkey and even Iran and SA are pretty Westernized already.

I know a case where ethnic Chechen girl, Seda Suleymanova, wanted to date a Russian guy. Apparently, she's killed by her tribesmen.

It seems cruel and anti-human but in fact it's the only model that works. God, i envy Chechens

I'm a gray faggot
I don´t see you as a Gray faggot.
You are a member of .is, so you are Brocel.
I never called new members ´Gray´, matter of fact:
I am fairly new myself.
Been here for 3/4 months

I am fairly new myself.
Been here for 3/4 months
Thanks bro, those ageist gatekeepers harass us pretty hard :(

I am fairly new myself.
Been here for 3/4 months
Also could you tell me, please: is there a rule on the site against promoting Discord servers? I get that it's a cesspool of degens, trannies and pedoes, but it's the best we've got I guess.
I wanted to (maybe) create or join the server where we could express our soul and maybe make something creative.

East Asian people are in worst position then them though they are dealing rapidly too

East Asian people are in worst position then them though they are dealing rapidly too
They should be glad they aren't ruled by Jews and that their elites (corrupt, but whatever) don't import shitskin rapists by tens of millions.

I wish Vladimir would be interested in invading Colombia and other Latin American countries I hate those mestiza foids so much

They should be glad they aren't ruled by Jews and that their elites (corrupt, but whatever) don't import shitskin rapists by tens of millions.
It's over for Slaves and East Asian soon

It's over for Slaves and East Asian soon
I already told you that Chinese, Koreans and Japanese are all ruled by nationalists (yes, even CCP is like that). So hopefully they won't sell out their own nations, Asianbros got a good chance

IT'S JOEVER
I thought I locked your ass in the Serria Madre? Who uncaged you?

All according to the plan.

New Khazaria eradication genocide of slavic people fake made up russian ukrainian war

S
I thought I locked your ass in the Serria Madre? Who uncaged you?
Silly Courier, don't you remember? We let the Cloud out and wiped the slate clean, making Mojave like it's meant to be. Undisturbed by a man.

You have to stop doing Jet, it rots your brain

Obviously, this has been evident for quite some time now: Whilst us in Western Europe, N. America(me), etc. are getting hit with waves upon waves of mass-immigration from the turd-world. All the while, faggotry is being promoted & spreading like a wildfire, the birthrate for Whites falls whilst our death rate increases, and feminism of course is not helping the matter at hand.

Slavs managed to -for longer than we did at least- keep their countries free from faggotry & for resisting mass-immigration: However, that clearly is changing, not to mention it still doesn't change the fact that their foids are all disgusting treacherous whores, like all modern women. From what I understand, the way it works in EE is "traditionalism for men, liberalism for women" which of course, will literally cuck an entire civilization: "Traditionalism" is quite a broad thing to define, and it certainly has its disadvantages, yet it at least allows for a civilization to maintain itself, since the birthrates will maintain themselves at a decent level.

Seemingly, it seems many EE/Slav countries have opened up to immigration, or are int he process of doing so:

Immigration plays an important role in modern Russian demographic processes, accounting for the increase in the population from 2011.[3]

It seems many of the immigration coming to Russia is from Central Asia:

Country of originPopulation (2022)2021–2022
change
23px-Flag_of_Uzbekistan.svg.png
Uzbekistan
Increase
+435,674
23px-Flag_of_Tajikistan.svg.png
Tajikistan
Increase
+453,529
23px-Flag_of_Kyrgyzstan.svg.png
Kyrgyzstan
Increase
+58,122
I could not find any statistics on this, but according to a user from Russia here @supersoldier they have quite a high crime-rate per capita in Russia.

Not to mention, some recent suicide statistics showed that EE countries are quite high:

Suicides_Mar2016.png

From 2013, I can't imagine they have changed much: I couldn't find one breaking it down by gender, but obviously we don't need to do that here.

Combine this, with the fact that many Slavwhores are leaving with non-White males(Nigerian, Central Asian, etc) shows how far the demographic crisis & Great Replacement is: White countries with little to no immigrants are still being fucked-over, as is clearly the case for the Slavs.

CC:
@KillNiggers @TBIcel @PolskiKartofel @WorthlessSlavicShit @To koniec @Ron.Belgrade
All according to the plan.

View attachment 1157171
Was going to throw this in, but you beat me to it; I may make a thread on this at some point.

Probably for the best

Based and Khazarpilled. Slavs are retards for killing each other
kike gives them a carrot and they will kill each other no question asked, same with our foids they got "feminism" and "education" carrot and got fooled with those garbage ideas, and now we will die out

I'm just slav
Probably for the best
Cucked as fuck, you don't even deserve to be a Slav and/or White.

I get that we're all misanthropes, and I hate humanity in general, but I do not want to live around 80 IQ turd worlders who will make my life more difficult & worse: However, I am not fine with the fact that on top of being Incel I am also part of a group undergoing demographic replacement. I am not fine with our countries becoming literal shitholes, which will create more suffering for the world: If humanity is to go extinct, I want everyone to suffer, not just our race that gets replaced.

Not to mention, it's part of the broader problem & agenda, which correlates with Inceldom.